Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico will force "costs in (U.S.) courts"

PARTIAL TRANSLATION FROM:
    http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2008/01/08/i ... e=009n1pol

Set against the fact that the "failed" migratory reform and the main ones responsible is the "American Congress", the government of Mexico will prompt a "new strategy" of "zero tolerance" to the violations of the rights of our countrymen in the United States, which will consist of enlarging the number of consulates –up to 50– and the budget, as well as adopting actions "to force" them "costs in courts" to those who abuse the undocumented, said the diplomats of Mexico in the neighboring country.

Convinced that the intents in the judicial framework be modified in the United States has been staled and with the idea of another wave of laws that are "not very pretty", they accepted that the fact that if Mexico continues presenting arguments "that are overwellming, it does not guarantee by no means that it will change or break their wills, because there are sectors in the U.S. Congress and society which maintain and hardline position in this matter ".

Nevertheless, they eluded the theme of the eventual failure to the responsibility of Mexico. The consul of New York, Rubén Beltrán, declared that the "responsibilities or faults would seem me difficult to grasp. I would not know how to build a laboratory and say 85 percent is here and 15 percent there. Evidently, the Mexican government is compromised in continuing fighting for an integral migratory reform, which faces a very large resistance".

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:49 am Post subject: Mexico will force "costs in (U.S.) courts"

Set against the fact that the "failed" migratory reform and the main ones responsible is the "American Congress", the government of Mexico will prompt a "new strategy" of "zero tolerance" to the violations of the rights of our countrymen in the United States, which will consist of enlarging the number of consulates –up to 50– and the budget, as well as adopting actions "to force" them "costs in courts" to those who abuse the undocumented, said the diplomats of Mexico in the neighboring country.

So that's where the revenue from high oil prices goes! Why don't they use the revenue to make some jobs for themselves--like opening a Cadillac Escalade manufacturing facility?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The threats and rhetoric from Mexico regarding their illegal invaders is becoming more and more desperate.

It looks as if Mexico is prepared to do anything and everything to ensure the United States will not thwart the invasion from their country. Mexico needs that money the illegals send back to Mexcio in re-admittances.

Mexcio is prepared to advocate vigorsly on behalf of the illegal invaders in the United States. When is our government going to start taking such statements seriously?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

answer:
    When Ron Paul is elected President of the US.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    The threats and rhetoric from Mexico regarding their illegal invaders is becoming more and more desperate.

It looks as if Mexico is prepared to do anything and everything to ensure the United States will not thwart the invasion from their country. Mexico needs that money the illegals send back to Mexcio in re-admittances.

Mexcio is prepared to advocate vigorsly on behalf of the illegal invaders in the United States. When is our government going to start taking such statements seriously?
    Mexico is colonizing the U.S.

God forbid if we ever engaged in conflict with Mexico. With 20-30 million illegals in this country who still pledge alligence to Mexico. What would happen?

Not to mention the anchor babies who are serving in our armed forces. Their loyalties may be with the United States, but what about their family members who are still living illegally here in the United States. Our government is creating this dilema by allowing the 14th amendemnt to be abused and exploited by illegal invaders. This is a serious issue that needs to be addressed.

This is why we must address the illegal invasion immediately. This issue is a direct threat to the United States in so many ways, and yet our elected offcials will do nothing about it.

Scary. Very scary....

Quote Originally Posted by magyart

Mexico is colonizing the U.S.

It sure seems that way.Many of the products I buy from the grocery store has more Spanish on it,then it used too. The major brands definitly seem to be catering to them.

SCREW THEM!

MEXICO IS GOING TO BE REALLY SHOCKED WHEN WE GET A PRESIDENT IN THE WHITE HOUSE THAT WILL FINALLY START ENFORCING OUR LAWS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not to mention the anchor babies who are serving in our armed forces. Their loyalties may be with the United States

Maybe - maybe to the military - but I'm not sure to the US or its people.

I have been concerned about the effort to allow illegals in the military for that reason.

It is my belief that , at some point in time, our very own military will be used against the American people. If and when that times comes, I would wonder about the treatment Americans would get at the hands of a military with so many illegals and anchor babies.

Harsh I know - but we have to realize we are not dealing with the rules and belief system we once had in this country.

God forbid if we ever engaged in conflict with Mexico. With 20-30 million illegals in this country who still pledge alligence to Mexico. What would happen?
    Hopefully I'll have enough warning to fill all my gun clips. I don't like keeping them full of bullets as it weakens the spring. The revolver is always full as well as the speed loaders.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast