Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

cribster That's when I think our military will be used against us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Set against the fact that the "failed" migratory reform and the main ones responsible is the "American Congress", the government of Mexico will prompt a "new strategy" of "zero tolerance" to the violations of the rights of our countrymen in the United States, which will consist of enlarging the number of consulates –up to 50– and the budget, as well as adopting actions "to force" them "costs in courts" to those who abuse the undocumented, said the diplomats of Mexico in the neighboring country.
    Mexico is abusing American citizens and our country.

As an American citizen:
    I have zero tolerance for the Mexican government's constant attempts to change US laws and meddle in domestic policies.

I have zero tolerance for 47 Mexican Consulates, plus their mobile consulates, operating in MY country from 'sea to shining sea'.

I have zero tolerance for building 3 additional Mexican consulates in MY country.

I have zero tolerance for intimindation and threats of lawsuits from Mexico.

Mexico is overstepping its boundaries in the operation of its consulates:

Activities of a consulate include protecting the interests of their citizens temporarily or permanently resident in the host country, issuing passports; issuing visas to foreigners and public diplomacy. However, the principal role of a consulate lies traditionally in promoting trade - assisting companies to invest and to import and export goods and services both inwardly to their home country and outward to their host country. And although it is never admitted publicly, consulates, like embassies, may also gather intelligence information from the assigned country. This is especially important if the consulate is located in a port city.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consul_(representative)
    Mexican consulates are engaging in political subversion through covert operations against the United States.

Covert operations are military or political activities that are not only clandestine (undertaken in a manner that disguises the identity of the perpetrators) but also covert, i.e. denied by the governments that undertake them.

Covert operations differ from espionage by attempting to influence events in another country rather than gathering information about it.

1-Forms of covert operations

Covert action takes many different forms reflecting the diverse circumstances in which it is used.

There are paramilitary operations, in which a state trains, supports, or advises a military force in another country.

There is political subversion, in which a state supports or advises a political group in another country or directs propaganda at its population.

http://foros.fox.presidencia.gob.mx/read.php?5,136579
    We need to inform our congressmen we know what the Mexican government is up to and we won't tolerate it.

"The State Department reminds U.S. citizens to avoid participating in demonstrations and other activities that might be deemed political by Mexican authorities. The Mexican Constitution prohibits political activities by foreigners, and such actions may result in detention and/or deportation."

U.S. State Department
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Calderon sure is comfortable with his demands on the U.S. Bush has given a leader of a foreign government, a third world nation; the power to fight against what 86% of the American citizens want. The more Calderon acts like a donkey, the more people will get pissed off. More people need to wake up and see what is going on. The hardest thing for me to grasp is that the President of the United States has given mexico such power. When I think about it too hard, I feel like I've entered the twilight zone.

Gee, if we have to spend $$$ defending the US against mexico's idiotic lawsuits, we're gonna have to reduce money to social programs won't we?

Who are the illegals gonna freeload off of then?
    "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12