Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You should see what medical people see. Some drive across the border, are observed taking their jewelry off and putting it into the glove department, then they walk into emergency and claim to be indigent. Others have obtained Medicare, Medicaid cards but they actually live in Mexico. They come for visits.... and take care of all their medical problems while they're here.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Why should they pay, when they have our president and this congress so ready , willing and able to pay it for them

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    The first time I heard about this I asked myself what Gibbons was smoking. Did he really expect Mexico to pay for anything, let alone health care costs, for it's vermin?

That's why they come here........to suck up everything for free that they possibly can from this country, for several reasons, not the least of which being so they can send billions back to Mexico.

Gibbons just came out looking like a fool at the hands of the Mexican Govt.

Gibbons is just spinning as usual.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12