Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Second Mexican Convoy Contains HK Assault Rifle Armed Troops

The one that is being widely lauded and reported about is unarmed. The second convoy is armed to the teeth with .308 H&K assault rifles and troops in body armor in humvee's and trucks. The one worlder media won't be telling you much about those. They crossed the border today and are now in the country.

IFC,

Can you get us a source link on the 2nd convoy being armed?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As many of you know i am a repub but i put this news piece up and they are defending the Mexican convoy coming into the US. Ill tell you what this just blown away buy this all around. I have called and i have voiced my opinion to my officials and they like duh!

Pro

W,
    Alex Jones is reporting on it. He said he would verify it himslef this weekend.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/se ... invade.htm
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Anyone remember the movie Red Dawn??

The title sounds familiar, but I don't remember the movie. If officials contacted by ALIPACers are acting like they don't know anything about troops from mexico coming here, then they are not competent enough to do their job, or, they have been told how to handle inquiries about the troops. I suspect the latter.

VOTE OUT ANYONE IN OFFICE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What do you think the scenario would be if a "mexican marine" were to walk up to an American barricaded in his house, as many are, with guns and no idea of mexican troops here to "help"?

Do you think this has anything to do with the forced evacuation of the area?
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

If the American is armed, he's not going to know what to think and there'll be gunfire. Someone will die. I would go down fighting myself. If I wanted to stay, that would be my decsion, not the government's.

Bush is brain dead

When I first head about the Mexican troops coming here I thought the armed thugs that were shooting at relief workers might turn their guns on the Mexican troops and it could escalate into something more like the Mexican-American war part II.

If the BBC article is correct, Mexican Troops have been told to STAY OUT OF NEW ORLEANS!!

How rude of President Bush.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast