Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexifornia, Five Years Later

City Journal
    Mexifornia, Five Years Later
    The flood of illegal immigrants into California has made things worse than I foresaw.

Victor Davis Hanson
    Winter 2007

In the Spring 2002 issue of City Journal, I wrote an essay about growing up in the central San Joaquin Valley and witnessing firsthand, especially over the last 20 years, the ill effects of illegal immigration (City Journal’s editors chose the title of the piece: “Do We Want Mexifornia?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This breaks my heart to read and it is all so very, very true.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

We always here that California is on the verge of bankruptcy. If that happens and all the benefits dry up for the Illegal Immigrant that should send them packing but they will go East which they already have done.
    How much more can California take. Who is helping California pay for all these expenses? Is the government giving them extra money to keep them floating. It just does not make any sense how California can do this. They are turning it into Mexico. Mexico is third world so California is headed there already. Where is the money coming from?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

the illegals are like a nasty plight, they devastate everything in their path. using resources that were ment and payed for by American citizens. breaking laws, housing, driving, zoning (multiple families in single family units) just to mention a few of the more insignificant. they take what they can when there is nothing left they move to the next town. with absolutely no respect for this country or its laws.

Yesterday they were driving through our neighborhood like wild animals, running stop signs and doing whatever they wanted. One of the neighbors yelled at one of them. He just sat in the street and spun his tires.
    They are getting more numerous and the more the numbers the higher the crime because they know they are out numbering us. I would say that there are more than 20 million. You can see that here. How does the government know unless they are looking at them on satellites as they come across the borders and are counting them.
    I think the real numbers are not being released. We have been invaded folks by criminals.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>