Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree with you Formerlygarcia. Unfortunately many others don't look at it the same way. They think it is an insult on their former homeland. I see it in Miami and it makes me sick. When Tancredo said that Miami was a third world country and was to speak here, he got death threats and Hispanic employees of the restaurant refused to come to work that day. To them there is only freedom of speech when it comes to them and their cause.
    We had an illegal Guatamalan woman who had a baby prematurely and threw it in the portable washroom on the farm where she worked. She was caught and is now in jail. Can you believe that there are bleeding hearts out there that are trying to help her get residency? It makes me sick to my stomach.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I used to live...

in Florida from 1971 until I gladly & gratefully escaped that hellhole in 1996 when I and my mexican hubby-at-the-time moved to Phoenix, Arizona. I have been to Miami and I never liked it one bit, not even for one moment. It is a terrible & horrible place. I will never go back.

Tom Tancredo was 100% accurate in his description of that disgusting, horrible, crime-ridden & drug-ridden & illegal-alien-ridden place. It is SO horrible with the crime & drugs because of these illegal alien invaders who all need to be deported.

I was a farmworker from 1971 or before...until 1996 when we left that state. Also my mexican hubby was a farmworker too, when I met him. We were both working at the time at a wholesale citrus nursery & I can assure you that the management of that nursery KNEW that they were hiring illegal aliens but did not care if they were breaking the law.

90% of the hispanics working there were illegal aliens. You should have seen all the aliases of these criminals. I had never seen an illegal alien in my life before that time. The sheer brazenness of these criminals about their illegal immigration status & their flaunting the fact that they had fake id or else a large number were working with the name & SS number of relatives of theirs who loaned them their name & SS number to help them out was really mind-boggling to me.

Most of these criminals got the 1986 IRCA amnesty. Bigamy is, or WAS, very very common among these illegal alien mexicans. Possibly as much as 1/3 of these mexicans had a wife in Mexico and a wife here. It was just purely amazing how many illegal alien mexicans were bigamists and acted like it was no big deal. The lawlessness, corruption & violence of these illegal alien mexican criminals shocked me & disgusted me. What really shocked me even worse was the welfare & food stamp fraud.

We were living at the time in Avon Park, Florida and we were working at Florida Citrus Nursery, which was owned by Turner Foods Corporation in Punta Gorda, Florida. Previously it was owned by Jim's Field Services until they sold it to Turner Foods Corporation and a couple of years later they closed it and sold the land to another company. Turner Foods had changed it from a nursery into an orange grove.

Florida is overrun with illegal aliens almost as bad as California, my birthplace. The crime & drugs are 2 times higher in Florida than here in Grand Rapids, Michigan and I love Grand Rapids, Michigan but I purely HATE Florida. I used to be proud of the fact that I was born in California, back when California was a nice & beautiful state before this invasion of illegal alien criminals ruined it. Now I am ashamed of being a native-born Californian. I want to know how I can get myself a birth certificate from another state...preferrably Michigan or Arizona.

Arizona was a nice state but it too is being overrun with illegal alien criminals and I hope they do something to save this beautiful state. I am seriously considering moving back to Arizona. I love Arizona but I also love Michigan.

Oh well. Good day to all.

It is even worse now. There has been so much crime here that their drugs has caused that it makes you ill. Sixteen year olds are killing 16 year olds and gangs have had Hollywood style shootings killing intended people and innocent bystanders. I liken their drugs to the situation in history where Native Indians were introduced to alcohol.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12