Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Michigan Editorial by Charley Honey opposes Arizona law

Charley Honey; area Hispanic residents call Arizona anti-immigration law a 'slap in the face'
    mlive.com
    May 8, 2010
    http://www.mlive.com/living/grand-rapid ... ic_re.html

The asparagus is ripening in Oceana County. The Rev. Tom Bolster had his first taste last week and found it delicious.

But there’s a bitter taste among the Hispanic residents and seasonal migrants who pick the bountiful crop in this beautiful Lakeshore area. They feel Arizona’s harsh new anti-immigration law is a “slap in the face,â€

Hey, lawbreakers of the various faiths, listen up.

"Judge not, lest ye be judged".

"We are a nation of laws, not of men."

"Thou shalt not bear false witness."

"A person is innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law by the rule of law in the United States."

How dare you violate our sovereignty, disrespect our citizens, and spit on our rule of law?

How dare you falsely accuse the people of Arizona of being racially prejudice when you do not know them and you have no evidence, not one iota, to support your wild baseless accusations?

How dare you criticize and profile an entire state of people because the vast majority holds an opinion that parallels federal law and the US Constitution?

How dare you hide behind God to be accuser, judge and jury of the people of the Arizona?

How dare you lie about a state law, the state of Arizona, the Governor of Arizona, the General Assembly of the state of Arizona, police officers in Arizona, and the people of Arizona by lying about the language, purpose and intentions of a state law to enforce US immigration law?

How. Dare. You.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Some very good comments left on that article. But I also saw some STILL BRINGING up about the dark skinned people.......they really ned to get over this,for we are not racially profilinf people we are being REALISTIC! Approximately 64% of illegal aliens in this country are of Hispanic origin,period.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned

Jesus recommended that you obey the law

Jesus always recommended to his disciples that they should make every attempt to respect and abide by the law of the state. It's hard to believe that Jesus or any other Christian would use the Bible as an excuse for a insurrection and illegal invasion of another country by millions of people.

Although Jesus and others were oppressed by Roman rule, he did not advocate insurrection. Rather, he recommended that his followers should happily pay taxes to the Roman empire. Holding a Roman coin in his hand, which bore Caesar's likeness, he said, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's (Matthew 22:21)."