Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Middle-eastern illegal aliens nabbed in Mississippi

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Security/Defa ... x?id=65899

A Mississippi-based immigration activist is appalled that potential terrorists were among a group of illegal aliens apprehended by federal agents in a sting operation along Interstate 20 in the Magnolia State.

Operation Uniforce was conducted during a two-week period this month by a special Border Patrol task force targeting I-20 because federal agents believe it is a new corridor for smugglers to ferry illegal aliens to the East Coast. A similar operation was conducted on I-10 last year at Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and Mobile, Alabama. According to the Border Patrol, greater scrutiny of the I-10 corridor prompted smugglers to move further inland to I-20 -- which is 800 miles from the Mexican border.

While most of the illegal immigrants nabbed came from Mexico, two individuals from "special interest" countries -- one Egyptian and the other a Palestinian from the West Bank -- were also apprehended. Rodney Hunt with the Mississippi Federation for Immigration Reform and Enforcement says people are concerned that terrorists are entering the U.S. across the porous border. "And I think this just shows [that] these people from these special interest countries ... [are not just] ... people coming here taking jobs from Americans, but we have potential ... terrorists," warns Hunt.

Hunt is also fearful that Mississippi's illegal alien population in general will grow dramatically because I-20 cuts right across the state. "You know one of the things I think that'll be a big problem here in Mississippi," he continues, "[is that] we'll become a sanctuary state. We already have a large illegal population probably of 120,000."

The activist believes Mississippi will have to take a more active role in dealing with the issue of illegal immigration into the state.

[/quote]

Banned
    Somebody needs to tell Juan McCain about this one !!!

Mississippi's Illegal Immigration Bill

In Mississippi's our legislators have been trying to pass illegal immigration bills for at least two years. But, our speaker (Billy McCoy -D) was able to change a rule that allows a bill to stay in committee and never come up to a vote.

We have a new bill (486) - which has now been referred to two committees that are chaired by his buddies, one of which is Ed Blackmon (D). This is the kiss of death of any worthwhile legislation.

Our state continues to struggle with corruption. Trent Lott's, brother in law, Dickie Scruggs was indicted right before Trent resigned, for trying to bribe a judge in a "Katrina" lawsuit. According to newspapers, they may have also attempted to bribe another judge, with the lure of a federal judgeship.

Who knows how far the treachery reaches... but the smoke is enough to suffocate us all.