Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Middle Eastern illegals passing through our Southern border

Are Middle Eastern illegals passing through our Southern border?

by Doug Gibson - Oct 18th, 2010

That’s what U.S. Rep. Rob Bishop told the Standard-Examiner Editorial Board recently, that illegal aliens from Middle Eastern countries are a threat to the U.S. Southern border. That comes as a surprise to me. When asked to provide a source for that statement, Rep. Bishop said that it’s been noted in Congressional testimony.

I’ve been doing some research, and I’m finding few citations of Middle Eastern illegals crossing the Southern Border from sources that would be considered mainstream. I do see lots of reports from some far-right websites. The Free Republic, in a 2004 report on its website, says that Rep. John Culberson, R-Texas, told a talk radio show that Middle Eastern men are infiltrating the Southern border. Read Another major source for this claim is World Net Daily, a heavily trafficked ultra-right site that also promulgates the myth that President Barack Obama is not a U.S. citizen. The Washington Times, a more reputable conservative publication, reported in 2005 that two Iraqis were detained near San Diego. Read On the Web site of ultra-right wing independent congressional candidate Wally Pang, of Mississippi, there is an unsourced claim that more than 10,000 “middle-eastern terroristsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sheesh! Those of us who live here and know people of course know that this is true and nothing new. However, we are not credible sources and nobody listens to us. When our family member(s) catches a group of illegals that has no Spanish, but are carrying Korans and other identifiable items, in a border area - well they are turned over to BP and apparently the reports are stifled. Finding these intruders has been extremely worrisome to local residents since 9-11 but the fact that news accounts are stifled and nothing is openly done - (like building the DANG FENCE) gives credence to conspiracy theories and accusations of and fears of future false flag operations.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

This was posted back in may or june
    http://www.wsbtv.com/video/23438021/ind ... index.html

I remember the prayer rug.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn