Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Migrant Gangs Leave Severed Head On Amsterdam Street

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thumbs up Migrant Gangs Leave Severed Head On Amsterdam Street

by CHRIS TOMLINSON 20 Mar 2016

In Amsterdam a severed head was found laying in the open street. It is just the latest gruesome murder in what is being called the “MOCRO War” involving North African migrants from Morocco.

Amsterdam resident Stan Koeman made the discovery. He first thought it may just be a bag laying on the ground but he soon realized what lay in front of his deli was much worse: “But then, I saw: sh*t it looks like a head,” he told Dutch media according to Welt.de.

The remains of the body belonging to the victim were found a day earlier, partially burned, in a different section of the city. The victim was a 23 year-old man, Nabil Amzieb.

Police say the positioning of his head was done on purpose. His eyes were pointed toward a local shisha smoking lounge called “Fayrouz” which, according to local police, is a known meeting place for North African gangs who have been in a bitter and bloody turf war since 2012.

Police are tight lipped about the case and didn’t want to confirm many details as the investigation is still ongoing but it is known in the area that more such incidents have occurred and that at least one person was shot near the shisha bar in 2014.

Since 2012 there have been dozens of attacks by members of the so-called “MORCO mafia” against each other. Nearly 20 people have been killed since the beginning of the conflict but Nabil Amzieb is the youngest killed so far.

Over the past year police released statistics showing the scale of the gang war. They showed 396 fire arms seizures and six murders, which was down from the average of ten per year since 2012.

Amsterdam’s Mayor Eberhard van der Laan compared the violence to the notorious Mexican drug cartels saying: “We usually see these things on television series like “Narcos” or in places like Columbia, not in Amsterdam, but it was in Amsterdam.”

He called the whole event a “big shock for the public”. Back in 2014 he was concerned that the city’s streets were becoming more violent, now he says he sees this event as merely a new chapter in the escalating violence.

While police are being quiet about the investigation they were clear that they did not believe the “MOCRO war” was anywhere near over.

In Germany this week migrant gang violence led to a car exploding in Berlin. The man who was targeted was involved in drug trafficking and was thought to have been the target of assassination by a rival migrant gang.

Austrian capital Vienna also saw migrant gang violence that started out as a dispute on social media and led to around 50 Afghani migrants stabbing and beating young Chechens. Both gangs are said to have also been involved in the drug trade.

Migrant Gangs Leave Severed Head On Amsterdam Street

Multiculturalism's chickens are coming home to roost. They were warned over twenty years ago, but they wouldn't listen. Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind you morons!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I can't imagine myself finding couple of migrant's heads in my street but i won't be surprise now knowing that now they rule their friendship with some "Mocro War"

It's what happens when you let large numbers of barbarians in your midst and don't require they assimilate. It's not rocket science. Liberalism is a mental disorder and diversity is perversity.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

More middle-easterns/africans have been unleashed into EU thanks to Obama/Hillary killing Qadaffi & their orchestrated arab spring (springing inbred moron jihadist to western countries). EU has been enabling ISIS & allowing known fighters to return there.

The Turkish Government Just Dropped The Ultimate BOMBSHELL About One Of The Belgium Attackers

If only...
    Joe Saunders March 23, 2016 at 2:38pm

In a development that showed just how blind European authorities really are to the on-your-doorstep threat of Islamic terrorism, the government of Turkey on Wednesday revealed a stunning fact. Over the summer Turkish authorities had reportedly arrested one of the men who took part in Tuesday’s suicide bombings at the Brussels airport and tried to deport him to his native Belgium.

But Belgium didn’t want him. So he was able to continue plotting the barbaric attacks.

According to the U.K. Independent, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said the bomber, identified as Ibrahim El Bakraoui, was arrested near the Syrian border in June by Turkish authorities who suspected him of being part of an international terror ring.

“Despite our warnings that this person was a foreign terrorist fighter, Belgium could not establish any links with terrorism,” Erdogan said at a news conference Wednesday.

On top of the warnings from Turkey, now comes the report from NBC News that El Bakraoui was no stranger to law enforcement since he and his younger brother “had criminal records long before becoming involved in a terror cell that unleashed carnage in Paris and Brussels.”

At his own request, Bakraoui was deported from Turkey to the Netherlands instead of to his native Belgium, Agence France Presse reported. Erdogan said both countries had been warned of the man’s suspected ties to terror.

Bakraoui, 30, has been named as one of two suicide bombers who killed 14 people in the Brussels airport attack. His brother, Khalid Bakraoui, 27, was the suicide bomber who struck a Brussels metro station. Altogether, at least 31 people died in the three attacks, with hundreds of others injured.

Despite the carnage Tuesday — and at least the chance it could have been avoided if Turkey’s warnings had been heeded — Erdogan said the world’s governments can come up with a strategy, AFP reported.

“I believe that we can work this out [the fight against terror] if world leaders form an alliance against terror. For that, we need to redefine global terror and terrorists,” Erdogan noted.

These statements by the president of Turkey came as investigators turned up a suicide note apparently written by Bakraoui expressing fear that he was going to end up captured like Salah Abdeslam, the mastermind of December’s Islamic State attacks on Paris that killed 131 people. Abdeslam was arrested Friday in a Brussels neighborhood known as a hive of Islamic terrorist activity — that arrest came only days before the terrorists’ bombs left Brussels torn and bloodied.

“I don’t know what to do,” said the note, which the U.K. Daily Mail reported was found next to a cache of homemade explosives, an assault rifle and an ISIS flag. “I’m in a hurry. I’m on the run. People are looking for me everywhere. And if I give myself up then I’ll end up in a cell.”

He didn’t give himself up. He blew himself up.

And if there’s any justice, whatever cell he’s in now is a damn sight hotter than the detention center that might have been waiting for him in Belgium, if only authorities there had heeded the warning.
    http://www.tpnn.com/2016/03/23/turki...ium-attackers/
    Last edited by artist; 03-26-2016 at 02:46 PM.

Well, on the bright side, to the government's knowledge, we only have 6,500 to 9,500 of these people already in the United States.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's 6500-9500 too many AND we have 250k "refugees" coming in. Has our gov't & EU not learned from 911 and every incident that has followed?

The UN refugee thing has got to stop, it is run by a muslim & there is a quest to spread islam globally - not interested in assisting Christians in the genocides happening. Outrageous!
    Last edited by artist; 03-26-2016 at 04:06 PM.

And you really have to fault obama.......wonder if he is still dancing the tango in argentina on our buck?

OUCH: Legendary Broadcaster Tom Brokaw Issues Stunning 8-Word Slam of Obama

A great many Americans were disappointed, albeit not entirely surprised, by President Barack Obama’s “Oh well, I’ve got a ballgame to attend” response to the tragic bombing attacks that rocked Brussels on Tuesday.

Even some members of the liberal media, who typically support every action and utterance of their Dear Leader, took issue with his decidedly less-than-concerned reaction to the Islamic State group-claimed attacks.

Legendary former NBC news anchor Tom Brokaw, appearing on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Wednesday, criticized Obama for choosing to remain at the baseball game in Cuba instead of taking even the symbolic action of appearing to give a rip about what had happened, according to Breitbart.

This is the time to be the leader,” Brokaw declared, mincing no words about the lack of action from the supposed leader of the free world.

“So much of politics and national security is a combination of symbolism and reality,” Brokaw said. “The reality is that we did have that attack yesterday. It was unnerving to us, it was devastating in Europe.”

“But at the same time, the symbolism is that the president stayed at the baseball game all day long where you would have thought he would have said, ‘Look, we’ve got more business that I have to deal with, I wish you well,’ get on the phone,” he continued.

“We’ve got to put together some kind of a bulletproof syndicate to deal with all this. There’s a real urgency about it, and he has got to convey that, not just to the American people but to the world.”

“I think it was (former CIA and NSA c
    hief) Mike Hayden who said he is the leader of the free world, and this is the time to be the leader,” Brokaw added. “This kind of attack can occur again and again and again.”

We all know that Obama has lost the support of a significant portion of the American people, but now he is even losing members of the Praetorian Guard in the mainstream media that have protected him over the past eight years.

WATCH: O’Reilly Gets Clock Cleaned as Tantaros Obliterates His Attack on Trump

Unfortunately, Obama doesn’t particularly care about radical Islamic terrorist attacks, as he feels they are deserved and justified for the decades, if not centuries, of supposed oppression against minorities by evil white people, both in America and Europe.

Until this nation swears a new leader into office in 2017, we can sadly expect the same lackluster response from Obama when the next jihadist strike inevitably occurs.

http://conservativetribune.com/tom-brokaw-slam-obama/