Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mike Pence Calls for Immigration Reform Without Amnesty

Mike Pence Calls for Immigration Reform Without Amnesty
    Submitted by kpaul.mallasch on Wed, 05/23/2007
    News Congressman Mike Pence Mike Pence Politics

WASHINGTON, DC - U.S. Congressman Mike Pence gave the following speech on the floor of the U.S. House Tuesday morning calling for a solution to the nation's immigration crisis that doesn't include amnesty:

"Over the past year I have worked with colleagues in the House and the Senate to achieve border security and comprehensive immigration reform without amnesty. Illegal immigration is a crisis and demands a national response but amnesty is not that response.

"From what we know about the Senate compromise, there are many commendable elements in the plan, including border security measures and a shift to a merit-based immigration system. However, ultimately the grand bargain is no bargain for the American people.

"By permitting illegal immigrants to get right with the law without leaving the country, the Senate compromise amounts to amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants and I cannot support it.

"I do hope to continue to work with colleagues in the House and Senate to craft final legislation that puts border security first and creates a temporary worker program, without amnesty, that requires workers to learn English and employers to operate under the law."

http://www.munciefreepress.com/node/15833
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're a liar, PENCE!

And a two/faced sneak who's pulling every trick to shmooze Americans into taking SOMETHING - ANYTHING.

Remember YOUR GRAND COMPROMISE from last year with HUTCHINSON?

I do! And I have a copy of your piece of CRAP........want to borrow it so that you can jar your memory????

Trying to cover your ass just in case? When's the BAIT & SWITCH coming?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)