Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Military To Recruit Immigrants For Afghanistan

Because of a shortage of new recruits for Afghanistan and Iraq, the U.S. military will now begin recruiting immigrants with green cards.

http://lastreporter.com/?p=19

Do what? Here in America? Are they picking undocumented immigrants up on the street in America and sending them to war?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Do what? Here in America? Are they picking undocumented immigrants up on the street in America and sending them to war?
    No, illegals don't get green cards.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

This is, in reality, good news in terms of stemming immigration.....both illegal and legal.

The vast majority of immigrants to this country are NOT going to fight in ANY war. Many of them came here to avoid having to do just that in their own countries.

Same with illegal aliens pouring in from Mexico and other Latin American countries to deliver their anchor babies.

These kids are "Americans" as long as it suits their parents agendas of collecting benefits, etc. Watch the birth rate numbers drop off and the back flow of existing anchors back across the border start when it comes to their being asked to give something back to this country instead of taking from it.

While this may be a strictly voluntary recruiting effort so far, immigrants and aliens are a.) going to misinterpret it to mean a draft, or b.) come to the conclusion that what is voluntary now will become a draft in the future.

And they are going to hit the road or start staying away.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is really amazing! First, the article said this is the first time ever but I have heard news last year, where the military said they have used Green Card holders before for the military due to low recruitments.

Second,why is it the United States government actually treats these immigrants as second class citizens but yet put down the American citizen for speaking out against ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS or the cutting back of LEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Mostly due to the breaking of immigration laws or economic reasons for the legal ones.

But yet our own GOVERNMENT as well as CORPORATE AMERICA will USE and ABUSE these people. NOT THE AMERICAN CITIZENS. So the average American citizen is doing them a big FAVOR! BY HAVING THEM LEAVE!

All the American citizen does ,is CHALLEGE the government and corporate America whilst wanting the ILLEGALS to leave. Which in a way is protecting those people. As a matter of fact I believe it was the Governor of Virginia who said those very words just a few months ago.( I would have to try and find that again ,but it was in the news)

Did that make sense?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Just a little poem I got in e-mail I thought was good
    NOT FOR THE WEAK HEARTED! LOL!!!!

I cross ocean,
    poor and broke,
    Take bus,
    see employment folk.

Nice man treat me
    good in there,
    Say I need to
    see welfare.

Welfare say,
    'You come no more,
    We send cash
    right to your door.'

Welfare checks,
    they make you wealthy,
    Medicaid it keep
    you healthy!

By and by,
    I get plenty money,
    Thanks to you,
    American dummy.

Write to friends
    in motherland,
    Tell them 'come
    fast as you can.'

They come in turbans
    and Ford trucks,
    I buy big house
    with welfare bucks

They come here,
    we live together,
    More welfare checks,
    it gets better!

Fourteen families,
    they moving in,
    But neighbor's patience
    wearing thin.

Finally, white guy
    moves away,
    Now I buy his house,
    and then I say,
    'Find more aliens
    for house to rent.'
    And in the yard
    I put a tent.

Send for family
    they just trash,
    But they, too,
    draw the welfare cash!
    Everything is
    very good,
    And soon we
    own the neighborhood.

We have hobby
    it's called breeding,
    Welfare pay
    for baby feeding.

Kid's need dentist?
    Wife's need pills?
    We get free!
    We got no bills!

American's crazy!
    He pay all year,
    To keep welfare
    running here.

We think America
    darn good place!
    Too darn good for
    the white man race.
    If they no like us, they can
    scram,
    Got lots of room in Pakistan .

It is interesting that the federal government provides a
    single refugee with a monthly allowance of $1,890.00
    and each can also get an additional $580.00 in social assistance for a total of$2,470.00 .

This compares very well to a single pensioner who after contributing to the growth and development of America for 40 to 50 years can only receive a monthly maximum of $1,012.00 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement.

Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!

Lets send this to all Americans, so we can all be ticked off
    and maybe we can get the refugees cut back to
    $1,012.00 and the pensioners up to $2,470 00 and enjoy some of the money we
    were forced to submit to the Government over the last 40 or 50 years.

Please forward to every American to expose what our elected politicians have been doing over the past 11 years - to the over-taxed American.

SEND THIS TO EVERY AMERICAN TAXPAYER YOU KNOW

No way should illegal aliens or immigrants with green cards be used in our military. No way!

What are they thinking?! Raise the pay if you need more recruits, Military. We're a capitalist society, money talks or people walk.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's a good one, uniteasone!

Poor American Taxpayers

We are so losing our country to this madness.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There must be others out there that feel as I do since when I awoke yesterday morning I found one of my yard signs missing

(SECURE OUR BORDERS AND STOP THE INVASION)

I DID HAVE 2 OF THESE , ONE AT EACH END OF MY PROPERTY LINE!

Now I only have 1.

They had also stolen my big American flag I had at the mailbox at election time

Nice someone wants to announce how they feel but wish they would BUy their own!

Thank you Judy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast