Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Minuteman Corps Heads For Arizona

Minuteman Corps to Return to Arizona
    NewsMax.com Wires
    Wednesday, March 22, 2006

TUCSON -- The Minuteman Civil Defense Corps is planning a return to Arizona in two weeks to again confront the problem of illegal immigration.

Some say the original Minuteman Project conducted in April 2005 in Cochise County and a subsequent patrol in October brought increased national attention to the Arizona stretch of the U.S.-Mexico border.

"I think we've clearly been the catalyst that has sparked the national debate," said Minuteman president Chris Simcox. "That's been our goal, to bring national attention to the fact that the government has failed miserably to bring control to the southern border."

Simcox said the group will continue to plan monthlong patrols every six months until the federal government gains control of the border.

"If the Senate does not pass a border security bill soon, you are going to see our numbers double probably by the end of the summer," he said. "People are frustrated and I think this political process of coming to the border and setting up a lawn chair and saying, 'We have the will to do it,' sends a strong message to Washington, D.C."
    http://www.newsmax.com/archives/article ... shtml?s=lh
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Chris Simcox
    "If the Senate does not pass a border security bill soon, you are going to see our numbers double probably by the end of the summer," he said. "People are frustrated and I think this political process of coming to the border and setting up a lawn chair and saying, 'We have the will to do it,' sends a strong message to Washington, D.C."
    It's all about OUR WILL. We all have the WILL to do it.

Some say the original Minuteman Project conducted in April 2005 in Cochise County and a subsequent patrol in October brought increased national attention to the Arizona stretch of the U.S.-Mexico border.
    I don't think anyone could argue that point !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)