Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All I know is that he has to win !! There's is something about this second election that makes me think he's going to win.

If he doesn't he will win the next election that he is in. That's for sure.
    But let's see what happens on Tuesday.

As Judy said, Our country can surprise you sometimes !!

We definitely are the people full of the most surprise in the world !! We sit quietly, taking it, taking it, taking it, and then we get mad. It's been that way all through our history.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RIGHT ON LegalUSCitizen!!

WE can be real Jacks in the Box!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I really hope he does and if he does it will be a major blow to both parties becuase they will go WHAT Happenned? Judy, you are right about the surprise in California!

Thank you on the Campbell info!

P

This is America where anything and everything is possible!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's tough being a 3rd party candidate. That does drop the odds very low, but in a very low turnout election... Anything can happen. Don't write Jim off.

It all comes down to turnout.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I here yeah Alipac, i only wish that a seroius third party would emerge because i am frankly getting feed up with either party at this point. The problem is that most third party are one subject only and that is unrealistic.

P

EXCELLENT DECISION, BORDER PATROL.

IF ANYONE knows who can and can't help this crisis, it is the Border Patrol. The voters need to sit up and take notice. This is a HUGE endorsement and, if the people in that district care ANYTHING about what is happening to our country, they will take this under serious consideration.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

MINUTEMAN JIM GILCHRIST RECEIVES ENDORSEMENT OF NATIONAL BOR

I hope the fine people of orange county vote this man in, it will be just one more way for the people to let the senate and congress that the people are F@$&*%g done with this corroding invasion! Maybe it will force Jorges hand a little bit harder to get the flippin job done!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12