Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOL....you should've put them in one of those bubble wrapped mailing envelopes, backed over it with your car, and then mailed the whole mess off to the nearest Mexican Consulate [/quote]

:P WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF THAT!

Quote Originally Posted by napanic
    LOL....you should've put them in one of those bubble wrapped mailing envelopes, backed over it with your car, and then mailed the whole mess off to the nearest Mexican Consulate
    :P WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF THAT![/quote]

Hey ya, remember all the toilet brushes Mayor Villaraigosa got?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm contacting the produce buyer for our local grocery store...a moderately "high end" grocer....not one single brand of cherry tomatoes was from any of the local farms (and we have lots of them!).....the three different brands were packaged here but said "produce from Mexico". I put them back...and ended up buying vine tomatoes from a local farmer (a little more expensive). I'm checking all the produce now and am going to ask them to purchase locally grown when possible, then from other states and certainly avoid any produce from Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    LOL....you should've put them in one of those bubble wrapped mailing envelopes, backed over it with your car, and then mailed the whole mess off to the nearest Mexican Consulate
    :P WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF THAT!
    Hey ya, remember all the toilet brushes Mayor Villaraigosa got?[/quote]

Really? I hadn't heard about that GoGo

So what happened exactly...............was Tony in need of a new toothbrush or something?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

:P WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF THAT![/quote]

Oops, I'm sorry.....I didn't see your post.

Anyway.....feel free to use the idea next time any foreign produce sneaks across the border of your front door and threatens the sovereignty of your fridge :P

Oh.........don't forget that this would be one time you DON'T want to put a return address on the envelope

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Our family members have already boycotted Mexico. It is not a safe place to be either. Not only should we now support them in any way, but it is just not safe.
    That's why the spring breakers aren't going to Mexico. They usually have about 25 buses going into Mexico from Padre Island, but this year NOT ONE bus has been asked for. WAY TO GO COLLEGE KIDS. They said it's not safe so they aren't going.

Mexico you have only yourselves and your illegals to blame.
    My daughter will be one of the college kids going to Padre Island next week. She is doing her student teaching in TX. At the orientation they told all the kids from IL they could go anywhere they wanted with one exception- under no circumstances were they to go to Mexico. No one she knows is going to Mexico for spring break. Between the drug violence in Mexico and the Natalee Holloway case in Aruba these kids see no reason to leave the good old USA. We have lovely beaches here. There is simply no reason to put yourself in harm's way when you can have just as much fun here and be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Our family members have already boycotted Mexico. It is not a safe place to be either. Not only should we now support them in any way, but it is just not safe.
    That's why the spring breakers aren't going to Mexico. They usually have about 25 buses going into Mexico from Padre Island, but this year NOT ONE bus has been asked for. WAY TO GO COLLEGE KIDS. They said it's not safe so they aren't going.

Mexico you have only yourselves and your illegals to blame.
    My daughter will be one of the college kids going to Padre Island next week. She is doing her student teaching in TX. At the orientation they told all the kids from IL they could go anywhere they wanted with one exception- under no circumstances were they to go to Mexico. No one she knows is going to Mexico for spring break. Between the drug violence in Mexico and the Natalee Holloway case in Aruba these kids see no reason to leave the good old USA. We have lovely beaches here. There is simply no reason to put yourself in harm's way when you can have just as much fun here and be safe.

Exactly! Did you know that 66 Americans have been kidnapped in Mexico near Laredo Texas. There is no sign of them at all. Usually, they are kidnapped and given to drug cartel leaders for sex slaves and if they want favor with another group they pass them on. DO NOT GO TO MEXICO.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    I've boycotted Mexico all my life. No reason to stop now.
    Me too!

They're urging all Americans to spend their tourist dollars in the US, as long as the Mexican government continues to interfere with the enforcement of US immigration law.
    HEAR, HEAR!

I would never even WANT to go to Mexico. Why should I? If I want to see a part of their culture, I can just drive to any major city or town in America that has a large illegal alien population. And for now, but not for long, its CLEANER.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Minutemen et al boycott

How come the Minutemen do not sue for libel/slander when they are called racist? It is my understanding the that US border control has said there has been absoulutely no problem at all with the Minutemen.

I too am boycotting Mexico and Mexican goods. Everyone who vists a board following an immigration article on the internet should post a statement that ordinary Americans, one by one, should just decide to boycott.

Include that link to the video ALIPAC circulated showing the Mexican Consulate employee claiming San Diego is part of Mexico.

No need for a big campaign. We should just flex our economic clout.

Maybe President Calderon will rethink his stated views that where Mexicans are in the USA, it is Mexico, that Mexicans have civil right to live and work in the USA, and that there will be integration, so Americans should just get used to the idea.

Maybe it would be a kick in the pants to our big business butt kissing politicians.

Think. Mexico's economy :P , is composed of:
    10% oil revenue, and the oil is rapidly being depleted; only 10 years left.
    20% money sent home by illegal aliens.
    70% tourism.

Guess what? Americans effectively control the Mexican economy, such as it is. How come in Mexicans are so hard working as they always claim, their country does not have a real economy?

We can make ourselves felt. If even a small percentage of Americans boycotted, Mexico would start reeling.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast