Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Minutemen supporters come out of woodwork

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/opinio ... 2_0_11_0_C

Minutemen supporters come out of woodwork

Editor:

Here we go again with another apologist and supporter of the racist Minutemen. Only this time he doesn’t disguise his ignorance of history or his hatred of Mexicans. I am referring to the rantings of James H. Robinson, who suggests in his Aug. 3 letter that war should be declared against the immigrants coming across our borders.

His arguments and thoughts can be traced to that tradition of race-baiting, lynching, murder, scapegoating, illegal deportations, cross burnings and other crimes against minorities by the KKK, neo-nazis, skinheads and racist authorities in our society. Case in point: the deportations of Mexican workers in Arkansas, while their children were left behind. No other country as advanced as ours behaves like this!

What is really scary is that these people who espouse these racist views also consider themselves religious or Christian. They don’t recognize the contradiction. In the novel “The Plot Against America� by Philip Roth, the American Jews were afraid that Hitler’s plan to eradicate them could become a reality in America.

It appears that in our time some people would like to see that happen to Mexicans. Perhaps that is why they are called the Minutemen. It only takes a minute to expose their racist beliefs, propaganda and agenda.

Manuel Salinas
    Brownsville
    Via the Internet
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

It appears that in our time some people would like to see that happen to Mexicans. Perhaps that is why they are called the Minutemen. It only takes a minute to expose their racist beliefs, propaganda and agenda.

This guy just doesnt get it. It is not racist to protect your country from invasion.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

It only takes a minute to tell clowns like him to get back across the border where they belong. I highly doubt (in Brownsville) he's legal.

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504

This guy just doesnt get it. It is not racist to protect your country from invasion.
    WOW I, AM. I THINK IT'S HARD TO BE RACIST. WHEN MY WIFE IS CHINESE AND MY PRECIOUS SISTER-IN LAW IS AFRICAN AMERICAN. MY BEST FRIEND IS HONDURAN.

i GUESS, BECAUSE SOMETIMES I DRIVE A CAR AROUND AN OVAL TRACK. THAT MAKES ME A RACIST.

PEOPLE THAT WRITE ARTICLES, ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE US AND CALL US RACIST. I BELIEVE ARE THE RACIST.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Case in point: the deportations of Mexican workers in Arkansas, while their children were left behind. No other country as advanced as ours behaves like this!
    If you weren't in OUR contry illegally using false indentification you wouldn't have been in this situation. Tough.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

GAG GAG GAG, NOT THE RACE CARD AGAIN!!!!!

Isn't it amazing when they don't have anything they play the race card. MAKE ME GAG! Isn't there a murderer on the lose because of this!!!!