Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The illegals broke our laws by entering our country, and they continued to break our laws by remaining here. It is against our laws for an illegal to even be in our country, and it is against our laws for an illegal to be employed in our country.

The illegals willfully, and knowingly, broke our laws, and then using forged, falsified, or stolen identities to illegally gain employment in our country, at the expense of our own American workers.

and now when they are caught, they pretend to not understand why this is happening to them, even saying this is a violation of their civil rights, and that we are wrong for having them arrested, and deported. and they tell us how much we need them, and how much good they are doing for us, and how hard they work.

None of that matters. They have broken our laws, and they are illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    The illegals broke our laws by entering our country, and they continued to break our laws by remaining here. It is against our laws for an illegal to even be in our country, and it is against our laws for an illegal to be employed in our country.

The illegals willfully, and knowingly, broke our laws, and then using forged, falsified, or stolen identities to illegally gain employment in our country, at the expense of our own American workers.

and now when they are caught, they pretend to not understand why this is happening to them, even saying this is a violation of their civil rights, and that we are wrong for having them arrested, and deported. and they tell us how much we need them, and how much good they are doing for us, and how hard they work.

None of that matters. They have broken our laws, and they are illegals.

What good do the do for us? Have babies at uncontrolled rates they can't afford? Bleed our social programs dry? Fill up our schools and demand a free education for all their children and refuse to have them learn english. Take our identities and take out loans and credit cards. Kill our children, rape them, drive drunk and murder innocent families. Send billions back to their home countries. ANd walk all over the US taxpayer, never saying thank you just GIVE ME MORE! All while pledging allegiance to their home country who doesn't support them or want them.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Say ICEFAN if you read this, are any of these people lining up to work at HI black Americans?
    All of them were, as far as the pic shows. Here's your picture for your screen saver :

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs. ... 70366/1001
    I WAS THE ONE WHO WANTED THIS FOR A SCREEN SAVER. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LINK.

REDPONY353
    Ooops, but you're welcome, RedPony. I get so confused sometimes.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

emancipatedMind offers an eloquent and heart wrenching account of the Pottsville raids, and the injustices that these “poor soulsâ€
    <div>
    </div>

[quote="melena29"]emancipatedMind offers an eloquent and heart wrenching account of the Pottsville raids, and the injustices that these “poor soulsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And look who's applying for the jobs:

http://es.noticias.yahoo.com/ap/2008...19c543a0d.html

I wonder where the reverends Jackson and Sharpton have been while (I bet) large numbers of unemployed and underemployed African-Americans have been shut out in favor of illegals (who work for less and are scared to complain)?

Quote Originally Posted by fred5678
    I wonder where the reverends Jackson and Sharpton have been while (I bet) large numbers of unemployed and underemployed African-Americans have been shut out in favor of illegals (who work for less and are scared to complain)?
    Jackson and Sharpton were at the bank cashing their Howard Industries Corporate payoff check.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fred5678
    And look who's applying for the jobs:

http://es.noticias.yahoo.com/ap/2008...19c543a0d.html

Jackson & Sharpton only go where there are rich blacks who donate to them. Unemployed Blacks are of no interest to them, UNLESS THEY CAN GET SOME PRESS AND TV TIME from them. Sheesh. What traitors and users of their own race.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

[quote="NoBueno"][quote="melena29"]emancipatedMind offers an eloquent and heart wrenching account of the Pottsville raids, and the injustices that these “poor soulsâ€

Imagine that Americans who want to do the jobs illegals are doing. Americans want to work and they know their rights. Plus they dont want to work for slave wages.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast