Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I never went away Gogo. I've just been focusing my energy at the local level a bit more. I continue to watch these boards like a hawk, you can't know how much inspiration I get from you folks.

Good to see you too!
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    I never went away Gogo. I've just been focusing my energy at the local level a bit more. I continue to watch these boards like a hawk, you can't know how much inspiration I get from you folks.

Good to see you too!
    Glad to hear that. I've started a local group too. We are working slowly due to illness and other issues, but a lot of it is timing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A link to the original article please. I cannot find the article on oneoldvet.com. What I can find on the clarionledger site is not the same article. It is an alipac rule that a link to the original article must be supplied.

And I'm asking because I use these articles as ammunition when I talk to people, and I need that quote from the lady saying she had been fired because she wasn't an illegal. That quote is omitted from the version of the article that I was able to find.

Quote Originally Posted by notyou
    A link to the original article please. I cannot find the article on oneoldvet.com. What I can find on the clarionledger site is not the same article. It is an alipac rule that a link to the original article must be supplied.
    Yes, the links to oneoldvet are not brining up the article you posted. If you can find it let us know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456