Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've been in DC area since the weekend and NOT A WORD in the Washington Post that we could find and nothing on their local TV stations. Nothing on CNN and nothing on FOX NEWS...NOTHING!

I even sent the story directly to Tracey Easton of the Dallas Morning News because SIXX is from Dallas. He communicated and sent me the Reuters version of the story, but William, nothing showed up in the Dallas Morning New?

Unbelievable!!

Nothing in any of the North Carolina area.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There was a report about the Citibank bombing on CNN...a small blurb to be sure...but it was there...

I've learned you have to be very alert for the 'small blurb'...the one or two sentence thing...as in...'there are several contingents of foreign troops currently training on American soil'...did anyone else hear that??

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

mssive

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    There was a report about the Citibank bombing on CNN...a small blurb to be sure...but it was there...

I've learned you have to be very alert for the 'small blurb'...the one or two sentence thing...as in...'there are several contingents of foreign troops currently training on American soil'...did anyone else hear that??

RR
    What? What foreign troops? Al-qaida or Mexiqaida types?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RoadRunner--"contingents of foreign troops training on US Soil?"

SAY WHAT?????

Is this serious? Did you really hear this?

OMIGOD!

Are we training friends to go back to their country OR is this we let them in illegally so they can take us out?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    RoadRunner--"contingents of foreign troops training on US Soil?"

SAY WHAT?????

Is this serious? Did you really hear this?

OMIGOD!

Are we training friends to go back to their country OR is this we let them in illegally so they can take us out?

We have been doing this for years. It is not something to worry about. We train Foreign troops of Allied nations so they can fight alongside our troops without shooting each other.

30 years ago I was stationed in Texas and I remember a lot of foreign troops there at the time.

As I remember, there is also a German Fighter Squadron based in New Mexico or Arizona. Reason? there is the open, unpopulated land available where dog-fighting can be practiced without endangering a local population on the ground. Besides, they pay us lots of $$$$$ to have those troops train here.

Mr. Magoo is right. I have trained several troops at the School of The Americas at Ft. Benning, GA, from Central and South America. One of them: Hugo Chavez. And armor troops at Ft. Hood, Texas. Mostly Israiles, Germanys, Italian, and during the 1980's, IRAQIS.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Thanks Magoo and Sixx!

Roadrunner, is that what you heard about "friendly foreign troops" or something else?

Please let us know!!

Thanks!!

It was just a couple of sentences...I waited for more but nothing came. I had known that sometimes allies were trained here for certain types of terrain and certain technologies....I trust these were allies.

RR

But then we never know anymore, do we??
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

We don't know SQUAT about what this Administration is UP TO!!

What we do know leads me to wonder if he wouldn't allow enemy troops in here to train.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12