Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk View Post
    Did so know about it. This was discussed on a thread at the old Alipac. He has relatives in another country. The cousin said he never visits. Who cares? I think we all have relatives in another country. Do I want to go overseas and visit my relatives? No. They scare me. Practice saying it now. President Romney.
    Mitt Romney is the best candidate we've had for President since Dwight Eisenhower.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED

WILL THERE BE A CITIZENSHIP ELIGIBILITY CHALLENGE FOR ROMNEY?

http://www.alipac.us/threads/247551-...NGE-FOR-ROMNEY
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And his grandparents were also US citizens before, during and after the birth of their citizen son, George, Mitt's father. Mitt Romney is without a doubt of any kind, a natural born citizen as required by the meaning of the term in the Constitution to hold the office of President of the United States.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    A MATTER OF ELIGIBILITY

By Lynn Stuter
    January 10, 2012
    NewsWithViews.com

Some may have seen the clip, run by at least one network – CBS – showing John McCain campaigning for his "good buddy" Mitt Romney in New Hampshire on Wednesday, January 4 – the day following the Iowa caucuses.

How ironic, considering.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5, United States Constitution, requires that candidates for the office of president be natural born defined by Vattel's Law of Nations as being born on the soil of the country of parents who are citizens of that country. In terms of the United States, that would mean the candidate would have to be born on American soil of parents who were both Americans. This definition has been confirmed by the 1875 U.S. Supreme Court decision, Minor v. Happersett.

Here we have Barack Hussein Obama, born who knows where (he claims Hawaii but Hawaii has yet to definitively confirm that), with a daddy whom he acknowledges was a British subject at the time of his supposed birth on 4 Aug 1961. When the issue of eligibility was raised, prior to the 2008 election, both the Democrats and Republicans refused to address it, as did both state and federal courts, including the United States Supreme Court. That situation continued after the 2008 election. All the cases, until the recent Georgia challenge to ballot eligibility, brought by at least four separate plaintiffs, have been dismissed on grounds of standing. In defendants response to the Georgia case, counsel for Obama tried to claim that the vote of the American people, in 2008, established eligibility and took precedence over rule of law (Georgia law concerning eligibility). The judge didn't agree and the motion to dismiss was denied.

The matter of Obama's eligibility to the office of president remains unresolved over the protests of the people. While many have zeroed in on the Certification of Live Birth (short-form birth certificate) issued in June 2008 and the more recent Certificate of Live Birth (long-form birth certificate) of April 2011, the fact of the matter is that these documents are only relevant in and of the fact that, if forged (as claimed and as the documents themselves suggest), a felony has been committed in the forging of them.

What is relevant is the fact that Barack Hussein Obama has never denied that his father was a British subject at the time of his birth; that at his birth, Barack Hussein Obama was a dual citizen (American-British). What this means is that Barack Hussein Obama was never eligible to the office of president and those who certified that he was committed a crime, including Nancy Pelosi whose signature showed up on the various certificates of eligibility submitted in the 50 different states.

Fast forward to 2012. The issue of Obama's eligibility remains unresolved although challenges have now been filed in at least four states, with challenges pending in several others.

On the Republican side of the equation stands Mitt Romney who has a very good chance of becoming the Republican candidate for president. It is very obvious, in the actions of the mainstream media, that he is the golden boy – the chosen one – of the Republican Party.

And we have John McCain, defeated in the 2008 presidential election by Obama, joining the rah-rah club for Romney.

The question of McCain's eligibility to the presidency also surfaced leading up to the 2008 election. While McCain was born of two American citizens, where McCain was born was (and remains) at issue. At the time of McCain's birth, his parents were serving in the military in the Panama Canal Zone. McCain claims to have been born in the Zone but whether that is true or not remains unproven. If McCain was born in Panama, he is not a natural-born citizen as required by Article II, Section 1, Clause 5.

Like Obama, however, the issue of McCain's eligibility was never thoroughly investigated by the Republican Party and no proof of his eligibility was ever released to the American public. In 2008, the American people had two candidates vying for the presidency – neither of which had been proven eligible.

Now we stand in early 2012 and John McCain has joined the Mitt Romney rah-rah club.

Mitt Romney was born in Detroit, Michigan. His father, George Romney, was born in Mexico of American-born parents who retained their American citizenship. At birth, George Romney was a dual-citizen, holding both Mexican and American citizenship at birth, Mexican citizenship as he was born in Mexico and American citizenship as his parents were American.

In order for Mitt Romney to be natural born, George Romney would have had to terminate his Mexican citizenship before Mitt Romney was born. There has been no proof forthcoming that this happened. When George Romney ran for president in 1968, and the question of his eligibility arose, his attorneys claimed he was natural born. That was not and is not true under the definition of Vattel's Law of Nations used by the Founding Fathers when the United States Constitution was written, and confirmed by Minor v Happersett, 1875.

If Mitt Romney becomes the 2012 Republican candidate for the presidency, the same situation that prevailed in the 2008 presidential election, will also prevail in the 2012 presidential election; the American people will have a choice between two candidates – neither of which have been proven eligible to the office of president.

If the American people allow this condition to continue, they do so at their own peril. There was a reason our Founding Fathers required presidential candidates to be natural born with the explicit exclusion of those who became American citizens on the birth of our nation – to protect the United States from foreign influence, agendas and interests.

We have seen what happens when an individual with allegiance to other nations, agendas and interests usurps the Oval Office and the cries of the people for redress of grievance are ignored – not only by the mainstream media but also by Congress and the courts.

We have watched our nation be plunged into economic chaos by Barack Hussein Obama, the usurper to the Oval Office, occupier of the White House. We have watched him travel about the world, bowing in fealty to other leaders. We have watched him apologize to other nations for his perception of American arrogance. We have watched him pander to Wall Street, special interests and corporate America while trying to claim he is "one of us." We have watched him further the cause of stamping out the middle class through the sending of U.S. manufacturing overseas. We have watched America be pushed closer to a two-class society, with a significant minority of rich elite, and a vast majority of struggling poor.

Continued Below
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If our nation is to survive, we cannot allow what happened in 2008 – with the eligibility of both the Democrat and Republican candidates to the office of the president going unresolved, to happen again.

Barack Hussein Obama must be removed from the ballot of the 50 states, and Mitt Romney must be forced to prove his eligibility. This is not a left/right issue; this is not a Democrat/Republican issue; this is a matter of protecting and defending our United States Constitution.

Related Article:

1- Will there be citizenship eligibility challenge for Romney?

© 2012 Lynn M. Stuter - All Rights Reserved

Activist and researcher, Stuter has spent the last fifteen years researching systems theory and systems philosophy with a particular emphasis on education as it pertains to achieving the sustainable global environment. She home schooled two daughters. She has worked with legislators, both state and federal, on issues pertaining to systems governance, the sustainable global environment and education reform. She networks nationwide with other researchers and a growing body of citizens concerned about the transformation of our nation from a Constitutional Republic to a participatory democracy. She has traveled the United States and lived overseas.

Web site: www.learn-usa.com
    E-Mail: lmstuter@learn-usa.com

http://www.newswithviews.com/Stuter/stuter201.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

QUO WARRANTO FILED BY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE
    By: Devvy
    January 10, 2012
    NewsWithViews.com

Montgomery Blair Sibley is a candidate for president. He contacted me a couple of years ago to let me know he was going to file a Quo Warranto to remove Obama/Soetoro from office at the appropriate time.

Sibley has quite a family history (view here) and was the attorney who represented, Deborah Jeane Palfrey, dubbed the DC Madam. Her life tragically ended, allegedly, by hanging herself. Many believe she was murdered to keep the secrets buried.

The filed Quo Warranto can be read here.

Over the years I've written many columns on the eligibility issue regarding the putative president trying to bring all of us the research that was being done regarding the problem with Barry Soetoro's citizenship, what natural born citizen means and so forth. Sounding like a broken record, I've always believed Leo Donofrio had it right regarding removing Obama/Soetoro from office using the Quo Warranto statute.

March 18, 2009

Vattel Decoded - Leo Donofrio

"In parts 1, 2 and 3 of my quo warranto legal brief, I laid the case out for the various processes under the District of Columbia Code available to law enforcement officials as well as private plaintiffs and attorneys. So far, not a single “eligibility advocate” has used the statute - the only national law which uses the word “usurper” in its very text. As they scream usurper at Obama, they patently ignore the only statute empowered to remove him. And yet the “donate” buttons keep getting pushed. And those cases continue to be rightfully dismissed."

I hope you can take the time to read Montgomery's QW filing as well as Leo's three part series. I know, it's a lot of reading, but it's the only way to learn all of this complicated legal material. If you can't read them today, book mark and read this weekend.
    The direct links to Leo's three part series are as follows:

QUO WARRANTO LEGAL BRIEF: part 1

QUO WARRANTO LEGAL BRIEF – Part 2: The Federal Quo Warranto Statute Is The Only Constitutional Means of Removing a Sitting President Other Than Impeachment

QUO WARRANTO LEGAL BRIEF: Part 3: STANDING-TRIAL BY JURY- HISTORY OF STATUTE – SEPARATION OF POWERS Cont.
    Of course, Montgomery's legal battle is just beginning, but he intends to fight this using every legal means available.

Anyone not living in a self induced coma is fully aware the U.S. Attorney General, Eric Holder, is a corrupt political animal who cares nothing for the law and is tied at the hip with his boss, Obama/Soetoro. However, Montgomery is a very experienced attorney and experienced in the muck and rot of Washington, DC, so he knows what he's up against.

For radio talk show hosts who would like to book him to discuss his legal action (which benefits everyone as we learn), here is the contact form.

One other note on eligibility. My last column ask the question: Will there be a ballot challenge regarding Willard Mitt Romney? There has been one filed by a lady here in Texas. She is a long time Democrat voter who has also filed to keep Obama/Soetoro off the ballot.

One individual on his web site makes this claim:

"Here is further information just sent my way on his parentage and their citizenship.

"Let me say this again … my research SHOWS NO REPATRIATION OR NATURALIZATION of George Romney. That does not mean there is none … it does however cast serious problems into the cogs of what appears to be a well oiled Mitt Romney campaign for President machine. My basic premise is simple…Mitt Romney, candidate for President 2012 cannot be eligible for President because his entire family converted to Mexican citizenship and relinquished their US Citizenship.

"Above is a pedigree chart first showing GEORGE ROMNEY, the father of Mitt Romney. Second shows George's parents, Gaskell and Anna Romney. Then we have the two grandparents of George Romney, who was Miles and Hannah Romney, and then Helaman and Anna Pratt."

I have ask Mr. Noonan in email if can provide any legitimate evidence (documents) to support his claim that Romney's entire family gave up their U.S. citizenship and became Mexican citizens. Of the many, many hours of reading over the weekend from dozens of searches, I can find nothing to support it, but we'll see if Mr. Noonan responds.

The question regarding Willard Romney is his father who was born in Mexico. I've spent many hours researching this after I read an essay printed in the Congressional Record in 1967, written by a member of the DC bar. Apparently there was talk Willard's father, George, might run for president. You can read it here titled Natural Born Citizen. It takes a lot of time to find the immigration laws cited and read them. Sometimes I have to read them twice just to make sure I'm getting it right.

I have cited this before, but Leo's court filings address John McCain's citizenship here. However in the case of Willard Romney, the issue is his father since Willard was born in the U.S. One individual who is extremely knowledgeable on this issue having been a plaintiff in actions against Obama/Soetoro said this in email to me:

Continued Below

"Under U.S. law George W. Romney was a "Citizen" of the United States when born, even though born in Mexico, under the legal principle of "jus sanguinis". By all U.S. laws on the books regarding Citizenship in 1947, George W. Romney, was a "Citizen" of the United States and so recognized by all controlling legal authorities, and thus Mitt being born to two U.S. Citizen parents in Detroit MI was a "natural born Citizen of the United States." People are accusing me of being biased and a Romney lover. That is not the case. I merely wanted to put out some facts to show that all this chatter about Mitt not being an NBC is not true. It applied to his father George who was not a NBC. But love him or hate him, Mitt is an NBC of the U.S. and is constitutionally eligible to be the Pres."
    He's right - this is not an issue about loving or hating Willard Romney. It's about seeking the truth regarding any candidate representing any party for president of these united States of America. I have forwarded everything I found, including the statement above, to the lady who has filed the formal ballot challenge here in Texas against Romney (and Obama).

Links on natural born citizen in case you missed them:

1 - Newly Revealed Evidence Establishes That President James Madison's Administration Required Citizen Parentage To Qualify Native-Born Persons For U.S. Citizenship - By Leo Donofrio, Attorney at Law

2 - "Natural Born Citizen": Defined by 14th Amendment Framers and In Treatise Relied On By Scalia

3 - Obama Cannot Be A “Natural Born Citizen" Under Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1875) by Mario Apuzzo

4 - The Citizenship Status of Our 44 Presidents (See section on McCain)

5 - Neither the 14th Amendment nor Wong Kim Ark make one a Natural Born Citizen. This one is a long read on McCain's citizenship; it is the authors opinion based on the long list of immigration laws and U.S. code he cites:

6 - The Panmanchurian Candidate
    © 2012 - NewsWithViews.com - All Rights Reserved

Devvy Kidd authored the booklets, Why A Bankrupt America and Blind Loyalty; 2 million copies sold. Devvy appears on radio shows all over the country. She left the Republican Party in 1996 and has been an independent voter ever since. Devvy isn't left, right or in the middle; she is a constitutionalist who believes in the supreme law of the land, not some political party.

Devvy's regularly posted new columns are on her site at: www.devvy.com. You can also sign up for her free email alerts.

E-mail is: devvyk@earthlink.net

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd521.htm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123