Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Perhaps Minnesotans should encourage Cong. Bachmann to join the Immigration REform Caucus (if she isn't already a member) formerly headed by Tom Tancredo and now headed by Congressman Brian Bilbray.

We have a good chance of educating her. Now only if we could "beat some sense into SD's Rep Stephanie Herseth-Sandlin along with the other Congressional Representatives from MN & SD! that at least would be a start in regards to fighting the inundation of the Sanctuary areas that do exist and send a message to the illegal aliens residing there.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

PhredE wrote:
    MyAmerica - I think so. The 'accident' took place out in a rural area in SW MN (which is not a formal sanctuary jurisdiction). I passed along information regarding the 287g program and other info about state-level things that could be done as well.

Great idea of sending the 287g program to her!
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Huge Guatemalan human smuggling ring busted in L.A.

This is another thing that Congresswoman Bachman should address with the Consulate of Guatemala in Chicago....

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - U.S. immigration officials said on Thursday they had dismantled a Guatemalan human smuggling ring that brought more than 100 illegal immigrants a week into the Los Angeles area.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said 13 people, including two of the suspected ringleaders, face charges in connection with what officials described as one of the largest human smuggling operations uncovered on the West Coast in recent years.
    . . .

According to court documents, immigration agents uncovered an organization run by Guatemalan nationals that provided housing and transport to immigrants who had already been smuggled across the U.S.-Mexico border to Phoenix.

The immigrants were taken from Arizona to the Los Angeles area where they were held in drop houses before being loaded onto vehicles and driven to U.S. cities around the nation."

The Congresswoman is NOT on the list of co-sponsors for the SAVE ACT.

Let's call her. Thank her for the investigation into the bus accident and how this illegal aliens wasn't caught and deported long ago and along with it ask her to co-sponsor the Save Act.

Washington Office
    412 Cannon HOB
    Washington, DC 20515
    Phone: (202) 225-2331
    Fax: (202) 225-6475
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's call her. Thank her for the investigation into the bus accident and how this illegal aliens wasn't caught and deported long ago and along with it ask her to co-sponsor the Save Act
    Great suggestion Gogo I will definetly call and make a case as to why the SAVE Act is now more important than ever in light of what has transpired. Based on her voting record, she should be easily persuaded to get onboard. I'm surprised she is not a co-sponsor already.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Let's call her. Thank her for the investigation into the bus accident and how this illegal aliens wasn't caught and deported long ago and along with it ask her to co-sponsor the Save Act
    Great suggestion Gogo I will definetly call and make a case as to why the SAVE Act is now more important than ever in light of what has transpired. Based on her voting record, she should be easily persuaded to get onboard. I'm surprised she is not a co-sponsor already.

Yes, Numbersusa just came out with good news but with a new action alert about this. Check it out and use their information to talk to her about it.

Excellent idea...and perhaps we can persuade Congressman Shuler's office to contact her as well and invite her personally to sponsor it. If she gets an invitation from colleagues AND hears from citizens...maybe that will be enough impetus to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    Excellent idea...and perhaps we can persuade Congressman Shuler's office to contact her as well and invite her personally to sponsor it. If she gets an invitation from colleagues AND hears from citizens...maybe that will be enough impetus to do so.
    That's a good idea too legal.

At least he'll know we are working for him. LOL

Darn, you guys are ahead of me today. (sorry was busy earning the paycheck most of the day...)

Great idea. If any of you have called, please do post back and let us know how the info was received and if you need reinforcement. I'd be happy to call again. I might suggest in addition to calling the main DC office, maybe try her local home offices in MN too.

I too, think that with some gentle positive guidance, that she'll join up with our friends in Congress and work to get things done. So far, she seems to be on the right track. Good for her!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast