Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MN: Officials Release Real Name of Immigrant Van Driver

Officials Release Real Name of Immigrant Van Driver Charged in Deadly Minnesota School Bus Crash

MINNEAPOLIS — Immigration officials say they’ve identified the driver of a van that hit a school bus in a crash that killed four children in southwestern Minnesota.

Authorities said the driver is 24-year-old Olga Marina Franco from Guatemala. The woman first gave investigators the name Alianiss Nunez Morales and told them she was from Mexico.

Immigration officials have filed paperwork to keep Franco in custody.

Authorities in Lyon County have charged her with four counts of criminal vehicular homicide.

She’s also charged with running a stop sign and driving without a license.

Franco, who officials said last week is an illegal immigrant, was driving a van that failed to stop at a stop sign last Tuesday before hitting a bus carrying 28 students from Lakeview School, Lyon County Attorney Richard Maes said.

The accident happened near the small town of Cottonwood, in southwestern Minnesota.

Claude Arnold, Immigration and Customs Enforcement special agent in charge of investigations, said the agency believes Morales is an illegal immigrant. ICE has filed paperwork to detain her for deportation proceedings after the criminal case is resolved.

The bus driver and at least one motorist said Morales did not stop at the stop sign, court documents said. The bus driver, Dennis Devereaux, told police it appeared the van wasn’t going to stop, and “he did not have time to hit the brakes or accelerate.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I posted this information on the first thread started about the accident.

I'm happy they were able to update this info so quickly!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Good!! And I hope they charge her to the max with every single charge available related to the identity theft and giving false information to the police too.

I also hope she serves the maximum 10 years per child she murdered. Anything less and she'll be back here within a week to do something like this again.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good job Z, thanks for keeping us informed on this one.

Well, there seems to be a pattern here:

Lie, obfuscate, deny, mislead, etc....

Heres an Idea...Give her a CELL just like Romos and Compean...Just add a LARGE, NOIZY, WALL CLOCK...23 hours a day...SHE CAN CONSIDER WHAT SHE DID...For the rest of her natural LIFE!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

She’s also charged with running a stop sign and driving without a license.
    Have we heard from the IA advocates yet that IF she had a driver's license the accident would not have happened because HAVING the license would have made her a safe driver?I'm sure it goes beyond saying, though it should have been listed in the charges...no insurance.

I'm sure it goes beyond saying, though it should have been listed in the charges...no insurance.

Van Driver ID'd in Fatal Minn. Bus Crash
    1 hour ago

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Immigration agents say they've learned the true identity of a van driver charged in a Minnesota bus crash that killed four children.

Twenty-four-year-old Olga Marina Franco of Guatemala is accused of running a stop sign and hitting the school bus. Investigators say she gave them a fake name after last week's crash and told them she was from Mexico.

Franco is charged with four counts of criminal vehicular homicide and lesser crimes. Authorities say she claims she stopped at the sign and the bus hit her.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers say they believe Franco is an illegal immigrant.

A joint funeral for 13-year-old Jesse Javens and his 9-year-old brother Hunter was held Monday at their southwestern Minnesota school.
    http://ap.google.com:80/article/ALeqM5i ... gD8V1HE500

Oh, and from the headline in the OP:

Officials Release Real Name of Immigrant Van Driver Charged in Deadly Minnesota School Bus Crash
    She isn't an immigrant.
    She is an illegal alien as best that can be determined thus far.

She kills four Americans and continues to lie and mislead authorities about her identity.

This is not the exception with these people, it's the norm!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast