Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Me too. I'll help.

I'll work on this this evening. I hope to write a couple 'heavy hitters' which will get noticed.

Good idea legalatina.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

(sarcastic laugh)

They are on US soil in the US. Don't they have to speak ENGLISH? Would they convenience me if I went to their country to work?
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

ICE is assisting investigating the accident.........

Immigration officials identify van driver in fatal Minn. crash
    Associated Press, Worthington Daily Globe
    Published Monday, February 25, 2008

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - The van driver who authorities said gave them a fake name following a fatal bus crash has been identified as a 24-year-old woman from Guatemala, Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials said Monday.

Olga Marina Franco was the woman who allegedly ran a stop sign, hitting a bus in a crash that killed four children near the southwestern Minnesota town of Cottonwood, authorities said. Franco had told authorities she was 23-year-old Alianiss Nunez Morales and that she was from Mexico.

This photo, supplied by the Lyon County Sheriff's Office, shows Olga Marina Franco, AKA Alianiss N. Morales of Minneota, Minn., the driver of a van that struck a school bus in rural Minnesota Tuesday, Feb. 19, who has been arrested on suspicion of criminal vehicular operation. Four students were killed in the mishap.(AP Photo/Lyon County Sheriff's Office via the Marshall Independent)
    RELATED CONTENT
    Article comments (69)
    Bus Crash

Lyon County Attorney Richard Maes on Friday charged the woman with four counts of criminal vehicular homicide, driving without a license and a stop sign violation.

ICE has filed paperwork to keep Franco in custody after the criminal case is resolved, saying it has developed probable cause that she is an illegal immigrant. Franco's fingerprints didn't show up in its database, indicating she had no prior contact with U.S. immigration authorities, the agency said in a written statement.

ICE officials said they planned to assist the Minnesota State Patrol and other law enforcement agencies in investigating the circumstances of the crash.

Also Monday, the two brothers killed in the crash were remembered at their joint funeral service. The funeral for Jesse Javens, 13, and Hunter Javens, 9, was held at Lakeview School in Cottonwood, where classes had been canceled.

More than 1,000 people attended the funeral Sunday for Emilee Olson, 9. The funeral for Reed Stevens, 12, of Marshall, has been scheduled for Thursday at the school.

LINK
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe its time for these countries to put up border fences to stop their people from escaping or be liable for the damages they cause when they leave and enter another country illegally. Just as if I have a dog that goes off my property and kills someone, I am held liable. Maybe we need to start thinking about these things.

When illegal actions are done and the governments are complicit in them, then ultimately they should hold the responsability for everything that happens down the line. Just as a bartender can't serve a drunk person a drink for fear they will be prosecuted if the drunkard kills someone, the government should also be the ultimate liability for these things happening. If the American people could hold the government or the businesses accountable then the criminal employers liabilities for damages would offset the profits they make off the illegal labor, and whala, no more illegal hiring, they leave! I wonder will the families sue the companies the illegal worked for?

Aren't they just a responsible for her being here in the first place?
    If she didn't have a license who's car was it?
    How did she get posession of the car? Are they liable for aiding and abetting?
    Where did she get her money? Is that source liable for aiding and abetting?
    Where did she live? Is whoever rented her the house liable for aiding and abetting?
    Who sold her the gas for the car?
    Who sold her food?
    Who sold her clothes?
    At every turn there is someone aiding and abetting, some unknowingly and some not.
    Our government has the mindset that the American people are expendable while all the illegals are to be guarded from any little incident. It just make me sick! Oh Yeah, their day is coming...SOON!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

New Charges in Fatal Bus Crash

Published Date: 04-24-2008 01:12 PM CT

The woman accused of causing a deadly school bus crash in southwestern Minnesota now faces federal charges.Olga Marina Franco Del Cid was indicted Wednesday on charges related to lying about her identity.Franco faces state charges of criminal vehicular homicide, following the February bus crash, which killed four students from the Lakeview school district.

http://www.keyc.tv/article/view/140221/
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Re: New Charges in Fatal Bus Crash

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica

Published Date: 04-24-2008 01:12 PM CT

The woman accused of causing a deadly school bus crash in southwestern Minnesota now faces federal charges.Olga Marina Franco Del Cid was indicted Wednesday on charges related to lying about her identity.Franco faces state charges of criminal vehicular homicide, following the February bus crash, which killed four students from the Lakeview school district.

http://www.keyc.tv/article/view/140221/
    Good! I guess that SOB piece that one of the local papers ran on her a few weeks back did not help her cause!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123