Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Moderates Slam Tancredo on Guest Worker Criticism

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/blog-d ... p?id=12091

Moderates Slam Tancredo on Guest Worker Criticism

by Robert B. Bluey
    Posted Feb 01, 2006

Two moderate Republicans, Rep. Steve Pearce (N.M.), who hails from a border state, and Rep. Chris Cannon (Utah), tonight slammed their colleague, Rep. Tom Tancredo (R.-Colo.), on the issue of immigration reform. Pearce and Cannon made appearances on Blog Row following the State of the Union address.

“Tancredo is appealing to a very small group of people,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]“Tancredo is appealing to a very small group of people,â€
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

So 75% of the Citizens is a small group. What rock did this guy come out from.
    Well first you are assuming that, in their minds, their "constituency" is the American Citizenry. I think not; rather, their constituency of concern is corrupt corporate elites.

Two moderate Republicans, Rep. Steve Pearce (N.M.), who hails from a border state, and Rep. Chris Cannon (Utah),
    I can see why Pearce said that. He's outnumbered and if he wants his job he had better talk out of the same corner of his mouth that they want to hear. I hope there are enough Americans left in New Mexico to get his sorry a$$ out of there, though!

I don't know anything about Cannon other than this isn't the first time I've seen his name related to something that makes me want to cuss him up one side and down the other!

I wonder if either of those two travelled around the country they could gather crowds of people willing to give up their time and spend the money on the gas to get there to come hear them out?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a boring article. Don't worry, JJ....you didn't write it !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL Legal, nor did I post it. I just threw a tantrum over it. I get really ticked off when people attack any of the few people who have been consistently against illegal immigration for several years now.