Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

More on Broken-Taillight Policing

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More on Broken-Taillight Policing

[Mark Krikorian]

Broken-taillight immigration enforcement must be working, because the ACLU is against it. Their latest salvo is against Cobb County, near Atlanta, where the 287(g) program (which facilitates state/local cooperation with the feds) is supposedly causing "racial profiling" and other bad things — though no one seems to deny that the people who end up getting deported really are, you know, illegal aliens. And, like a dog to its vomit, these guys keep returning to the Big Lie of this part of the anti-enforcement push; in the words of a "civil rights lawyer": "I believe that the original intention of the 287(g) program was to identify serious criminals who were already in detention and allow the federal government to deport them." Rep. Lamar Smith disagrees, saying it was intended for any kind of illegal immigrant who came to the attention of law enforcement. And I'm pretty sure he'd know, since he was one of the authors of the law.

10/13 05:52 PMShare

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? ... DFkZmEwOTk
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Their latest salvo is against Cobb County, near Atlanta, where the 287(g) program (which facilitates state/local cooperation with the feds) is supposedly causing "racial profiling" and other bad things — though no one seems to deny that the people who end up getting deported really are, you know, illegal aliens.
    ROFL!!!! How does one "racially profile" a broken tail light? Really, I wanna know.

I always thought a broken tail light was a broken tail light and you WILL get pulled over for having it. You'd better have valid LEGAL ID too.

The ACLU can kiss my big tan butt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

"Any kind of illegal immigrant" is correct. Broken tail light, no license, whatever the reason to be questioned of stopped, an illegal alien is an illegal alien, period. They should be deported, without the excuses and delays.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Their latest salvo is against Cobb County, near Atlanta, where the 287(g) program (which facilitates state/local cooperation with the feds) is supposedly causing "racial profiling" and other bad things — though no one seems to deny that the people who end up getting deported really are, you know, illegal aliens.
    ROFL!!!! How does one "racially profile" a broken tail light? Really, I wanna know.

I always thought a broken tail light was a broken tail light and you WILL get pulled over for having it. You'd better have valid LEGAL ID too.

The ACLU can kiss my big tan butt.
    You crack me up!

Profiling---

Profiling---

America, the only country where if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, you must pretend it is a swan or be prosecuted by the ACLU.

Since when did an illegal alien become a race?