Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Even the Dreamers are excited about WA. giving drivers license to IA's.

They have a 8 page thread and alot of them are scheming and planning to go to WA. to get their Drivers License.

One thing all the IA's who go to any of the 3 states to get their license do not realize is the Police in other states are on to them and check people more carefully who have license from the ignorant 3 states.
    soon to be two states , new mexico is about done with them ..

RELATED

N.M. to require appointments for immigrant licenses

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-206765.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Even the Dreamers are excited about WA. giving drivers license to IA's.

They have a 8 page thread and alot of them are scheming and planning to go to WA. to get their Drivers License.

One thing all the IA's who go to any of the 3 states to get their license do not realize is the Police in other states are on to them and check people more carefully who have license from the ignorant 3 states.
    soon to be two states , new mexico is about done with them ..
    I guess that is why they are going to the very liberal state of WA..They say WA. will accept their Matricular card as proof of Identity.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Here in Maryland, it was only last year when our state ended giving illegal aliens driver's licenses. So our illegal alien-loving Governor Martin (Scumbag) O'Malley has stated that ALL illegal aliens with current driver's licenses can keep those licenses until 2015. So he basically granted them 5 years of amnesty in Maryland.

Our state MVA once reported that 64 illegal aliens used the same parcel post address to obtain a driver's license. SIXTY-FOUR illegal aliens using the same address! So you can only imagine how impossible it would be to track down an illegal alien, with the name "Jose Hernandez" with no social security number and a false address, should that illegal alien get into a traffic accident.

I work at an insurance agency in Baltimore and I cannot tell you how many times we hear, after an accident "Oh, I can't read English so I did not know what the street signs meant" in hopes to get their accident "waived".
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123