Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More Sob Stories

Foreign-born widows face deportation

More than 80 women’s husbands died before paperwork was complete

SAN FRANCISCO - Jacqueline Coats’ husband drowned after he dove into a fierce Pacific Ocean riptide to rescue two boys. Now the immigrant from Kenya might be forced to leave the United States because he died before filing her residency application.

She is among more than 80 foreign-born widows across the nation who face possible deportation because their husbands died before immigration paperwork was approved. Some attorneys want to challenge the government’s policy of rejecting green card requests if an immigrant’s American spouse dies before the application is processed. At least one lawyer plans to file a class-action lawsuit.

[b]“This is a wrong that definitely has to be righted,â€

[quote]“This is a wrong that definitely has to be righted,â€
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think that is what drives me craziest. The fact that for too many hispanics citizens and illegals race trumps: illegal behavior, honesty, integrity, and every law in the book.

There is an hispanic woman at my law firm who got totally angry that we were cheering the fact that Elvira had finally gotten deported. She blurted out that we were wrong for wanting our laws enforced and that "she is married to an illegal" but he had a legitimate social security number . Needless to say, I was shocked because prior to our discussion I had no idea. They refuse to acknowledge that their loved ones are guilty of criminal activity and that they need to go home.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

"she is married to an illegal" but he had a legitimate social security number"

He may have one of those IRS numbers issued to illegals for tax purposes, but there is NO WAY he could have a "LEGITIMATE" SS #.

The marraige sounds fishy since she married him 11 days after deportation proceedings began ???

If spouses of dead people were allowed to stay we would see a hugh jump in marriages of terminally ill patients to those wanting to be citizens I think.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson