Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    had_enuf

We need to shut the spigot off
    You got that right CW. The well's almost dry here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What's next, illegals buying homes with a Blockbuster membership and a library card? Oh yeah that's right, most illegals can't even read. This makes me sick, many LEGAL Americans have to jump through hoops, with near perfect credit and lengthy applications and references, still get turned down, yet people who could be picked up and deported at any time can buy houses. Then they go and turn their homes into flop houses with as many as 25-40 relatives living in them, with masses of kids, who then over crowd local schools, hospitals and of course jails and juvenile facilities. Talk about discrimination, legal residents are turned down with proper ID's and a legal right to be here, and illegals get everything handed to them.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

CheyenneWoman,

We need to shut the spigot off
    I couldn't agree with you more. But then we have groups like ACLU and people carrying around stupid signs. Who feel sorry for them and cry we're violating their human rights. Never mind that the leaches are sucking up our taxes that keep the spigot wide open. While laughing all the way to the bank.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Folks,

I just posted on this thread:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... highlight=

Maybe the businesses that help illegal aliens buy homes would feel differently, if the idea became law.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12