Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mortgage Meltdown Strongest in Illegal Alien Areas

Saturday, March 7, 2009
    35 Counties Account For Majority of Home Foreclosures in the United States: Could Illegal Immigration and High Taxes be Partially to Blame?

A report out from USA Today shows that 35 counties across the United States account for more than half of the nations foreclosures last year. Interestingly enough, many of the states in which the foreclosures happened have major issues with illegal immigration. California, Arizona, and Florida have the contain most of these 35 counties, and each one of these states are losing their battles with illegal immigration. Although, many illegals have been able to borrow money from American banks, I am not alluding that a majority of foreclosed homes were purchased by illegals.

I do think it's safe to say that where illegal immigration is one of the primary issues in that region, it appears illegals are helping drain the economy, force down wages, taking jobs from American citizens, increase that taxes to care for and fight illegal immigration, and may be a factor in people losing their homes.

Once again, we see the rest of the nation is responsible for bailing California, one of the most liberal states, out of trouble. Liberal attitudes towards immigration, environmentalism, taxes, and lifestyles continue to place California closer to the brink of bankruptcy. Illegal immigration hurts the California job market, and when you mix that with the number of companies that are leaving California to escape the taxes, it's no wonder the map is covered in dark blue. Florida doesn't have state income tax, but they have a large illegal immigration problem from Cuba and Haiti.

http://bungalowbillscw.blogspot.com/200 ... ty-of.html

And look at the banking system that gave illegals a loan for housing. Illegals,you know, the ones that are working,which is against the law since they are illegal. But that is ok since they have documents to show them as a citizen. Well False documents! The banks let them use the Mexican Matricula Card!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I blame the banks, GWB with his push for everyone owning a home (whether they could afford it or not), and deregulating banks so they could come up with creative loans and not realizing their bubble also could burst.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I couldn't agree more. And if I lived in another State and knew I was bailing Calif I'd be mad too! In fact many of us are mad who live here! We're not all "kooks" . Don't forget we passed proposition 187 back in the early 90's. A Jimmy Carter appointed judge threw it out. Said it was unconstitutional. That was the beginning of the end for California. One liberal ass judge backed by the Laraza, MALDEF crowd. The illegals have destroyed this state in al areas!

A report out from USA Today shows that 35 counties across the United States account for more than half of the nations foreclosures last year. Interestingly enough, many of the states in which the foreclosures happened have major issues with illegal immigration. California, Arizona, and Florida have the contain most of these 35 counties, and each one of these states are losing their battles with illegal immigration. Although, many illegals have been able to borrow money from American banks, I am not alluding that a majority of foreclosed homes were purchased by illegals.
    Ok then what do we do????? Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated.

So far all I see is alot of aiding and abedding, isn`t that what they want, to destroy this country?????? So I e-mail call and so on and so on, do you really think it will matter??"??? So far all I see and hear is they just do what they want!!!!!!!! I mean isn`t it aganst the constitution to aid and abed towards the illegals. They have total control and they are going to do want they feel nessecary to get elected to the next round period!!!!!

Lets think of this as a matter of fact. They want you to wear a seat beat, to protect you when you get in a crash, but they continue to have cigerattes lawful, WHY????? because they make ALOT of money off it thats why, They could give two s!*#@S! about you or I!!!!!!! It`s all about money, GREED IS THE POWER OF ALL EVIL< PERIOD!!!!!! money is the answer. And now we have a so called leader who will get money from "OTHER SOURCES" that we will have no "CLUE" as to whats going on because of the traitors that have destroyed this country for their own prosperity, we have been their SLAVES for a long time, and will continue to do so, because alot of people are totally clueless as to what is really going on!!!!!
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln