Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Mothers Against Illegal Aliens joins protest

http://www.sonorannews.com/headline1.html

Mothers Against Illegal Aliens joins protest
    By LINDA BENTLEY
    PHOENIX – The Minutemen were out protesting again on Saturday at the corner of 36th Street and Thomas Road, where 100 or more unemployed illegal aliens congregate at each of the driveways of Home Depot every day, hoping to find work.

According to Stacey O’Connell, state Minuteman director, a Pinnacle West truck showed up just before 8 a.m. to pick up a few illegal aliens.

Later that morning, a bilingual Mexican man wearing a Pinnacle West T-shirt stood with a group of illegal aliens to help negotiate jobs for them in the event someone pulled over to pick some up. He asked neighborhood protesters, “Just because they’re here illegally, why do you have to dehumanize them by calling them illegals?â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MAIA, Great, Fantastic I hope other Mothers will pick up the banner and start them every where.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

VIVA MeXICO y Su RAza

in response to your comments or what you saw that day when these minutemen went to protest. This bigots are not for saving our nation as they claim rather they are all about creating a "WHiter Tommorrow" why are you upset that our nation is witnessing an influx of Mexican citizens into the United States if you think about it, it was our there land before you damn europeans came here. Read your history. As in all cases what rightfully belonged to them will again become there and about that lady creating the Motheres Against Illegal aliens and how devasted her kids are "illegals" entering the country. These immigrants are not the problem rather the USA and the minutemen group attempts to use these immigrants as scapegoats for the atrocities, violence, and poverty that our country expereinces. Maybe her damn children are the problem and if she looks rather carefully maybe she will see that she herself is the problem.

Beatrice, not only is that a flat out lie--it is a RACIST flat out lie! The Minutemen went to watch the borders. Nothing more. There were people from all races among them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Thanks beatris for showing your bigotry and racism on our forum. You have been banned for violating forum rules.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Thanks beatris for showing your bigotry and racism on our forum. You have been banned for violating forum rules.

you beat me to the draw.

Re: VIVA MeXICO y Su RAza

Quote Originally Posted by beatris
    in response to your comments or what you saw that day when these minutemen went to protest. This bigots are not for saving our nation as they claim rather they are all about creating a "WHiter Tommorrow" why are you upset that our nation is witnessing an influx of Mexican citizens into the United States if you think about it, it was our there land before you damn europeans came here. Read your history. As in all cases what rightfully belonged to them will again become there and about that lady creating the Motheres Against Illegal aliens and how devasted her kids are "illegals" entering the country. These immigrants are not the problem rather the USA and the minutemen group attempts to use these immigrants as scapegoats for the atrocities, violence, and poverty that our country expereinces. Maybe her damn children are the problem and if she looks rather carefully maybe she will see that she herself is the problem.
    I just love it when these trolls call us Europeans. LOL What a crazy statement. I often wonder, who there Peter Pan or Tinkerbell is in this Magical dream world of Aztlan.

I would just love to see the DNA results of such trolls. Oh I would laugh, when I could tell them to get off my land and go back to Europe. Correct me if I am wrong, but Spain is in Europe. I bet she couldn't tell me what I am when I say Tsalagi. But I do think that she needs a history lesson, other then the propaganda that there trying to get into her head.

I really loved the part, where she says.

As in all cases what rightfully belonged to them will again become there
    Sounds to me, that she needs to be packing her bags and heading back to Europe.

But final note, Miss. I welcome you and your groups to keep this stuff up. You know why, the more you scream and shout. The More the People of The United States Of America. Will take notice and say, enough is enough.

http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Sounds like Beatris doesn't even like America....I suggest she go home and make her country better.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Sounds like Beatris doesn't even like America....I suggest she go home and make her country better.

You got that right.