Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mouth, hand and foot disease

I live in the Richarson state and can't believe what is happening. Right now there is an "epidemic" of the mouth, hand and foot disease hitting our schools. I have raised a daughter and grandchildren in this city and have not had to deal with this illness. In fact, the last time I heard of the disease was thirty years ago when my niece had it. Monday, I was talking to a person who shares a home with a Mexican National. She stated that her friend's niece experienced a headache, dizziness and pustules on her feet. She told me her Mexican National friend explained the illness was very common in Mexico and called it a Spanish name that sounded like "Typhus". Recognizing the symptoms, I explained that it sounded like mouth, hand and foot disease.

I am very concerned about what other illnesses my grandchildren may have to experience because of the illegal invasion. Is Typhoid Fever next?

I believe this an more will increase if we Americans don't stand up and demand an end to this criminal invasion! I saw a documentary about there being Malaria in Florida found! We have a right to know our Children are being protected at school and not being subject to this threat while Government ignores and looks the other way!

Crusader01

We have a right to know our Children are being protected at school and not being subject to this threat while Government ignores and looks the other way!

Yes we have EVERY right but unfortunately our rights are being disregarded. Home-schooling is the only sure way to protect our children. But then we have to go out into the public at some point and face fate.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    Crusader01

We have a right to know our Children are being protected at school and not being subject to this threat while Government ignores and looks the other way!

Yes we have EVERY right but unfortunately our rights are being disregarded. Home-schooling is the only sure way to protect our children. But then we have to go out into the public at some point and face fate.
    Yes I agree Home-schooling is one answer, but it seems lately the government is coming down on that more than illegal aliens. Yes I agree at some point we must face fate, but stacking the deck with all these illegals and their diseases is not what American's by law should have to place in the hands of fate.

I'd like to know if her "friend" works with our food sources!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I would like to know, if we home school our children (in my case my grandchildren) do we have to pay school taxes for the illegal immigrants, i know that in our mortages payment's we have to pay school taxes, however this is not right?
    might be another way to beat this invasion, if they (Illegals) do not have the taxpayer paying school taxes so that they can go to school free, (and that is not all they get free) then they would have to pay for school themselfs.
    I have faced the knowledge that we Americans, will have to learn to stay away, dodge them, don't eat out, move to a city/state that have shot requirements to enter any school. I have already started doing things differently.

In my first reply, I am only talking about illegal immigrants. In most schools, shots are required, do illegal immigrants still have the same requiredments?

Yes-all kids must get their shots. It's the law in Nebraska and I'm sure it is in other states too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Yes-all kids must get their shots. It's the law in Nebraska and I'm sure it is in other states too.
    It is also a law in Ga, unless of course you sign a waiver stating that your religious beliefs conflict with vaccines..... poof your kid(s) are enrolled without immunizations.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.