Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Here's what I posted!

OK folks the primaries are coming to Florida, are we going to let this kind of propaganda lead people to believe the illegal alien problem is not important to Floridians or the rest of the country. We need to spread the word that one of the reasons our economy is in this conditions is because of illegal aliens in our states. Does any one truely believe their taxes will be reduced if the illegal alien problem is not solved. We are forced to pay for their schools, welfare, food stamps, health care, crime etc, all the while they are driving our wages down...Wake up Americans now is the time to let the politicans know we are "Mad as hell and not going to take it anymore". And the Demacrates are hiding behind ethinc groups to keep from discussing the issue, Mc Cain and Huckabee are lieing, they will sell you out in a heart beat.
    Get involved with stopping illegal immigration at, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ( alipac dot us)
    http://www.alipac.us/index.html

whoa I feel like I just got a whippin and I am on your side

Very well stated sosad
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Here's what I posted!

OK folks the primaries are coming to Florida, are we going to let this kind of propaganda lead people to believe the illegal alien problem is not important to Floridians or the rest of the country. We need to spread the word that one of the reasons our economy is in this conditions is because of illegal aliens in our states. Does any one truely believe their taxes will be reduced if the illegal alien problem is not solved. We are forced to pay for their schools, welfare, food stamps, health care, crime etc, all the while they are driving our wages down...Wake up Americans now is the time to let the politicans know we are "Mad as hell and not going to take it anymore". And the Demacrates are hiding behind ethinc groups to keep from discussing the issue, Mc Cain and Huckabee are lieing, they will sell you out in a heart beat.
    Get involved with stopping illegal immigration at, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ( alipac dot us)
    http://www.alipac.us/index.html

whoa I feel like I just got a whippin and I am on your side

Very well stated sosad
    And I'm not from Florida
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I am not from Florida either, although I lived there from the time I was 8 months old until I was 2 or 3 lol

But that is ok, we know how to vote :P

The above was intended as satire and in no way is meant to insult any individual.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12