A few days ago two poor immigrants from Ecuador fell from the top of a 47 story building in Manhattan. As you might expect all msm here extensively covered this tragedy. Not one TV, radio or newsprint report answered a question that was in my mind...Were they legal immigrants?
So this morning I had to fire off an e-mail after reading another article in the NY Post.

As one who believes in ‘Truth’ in media I am continually amazed that certain ‘facts’ are never given in some news reports. Having read your article I must say that you neglected the logical question that many readers, such as myself, ponder.
You stated:
Edgar's body was shipped to his native Ecuador, where relatives said he will be buried today.

I wondered: Was he a legal immigrant? Surely you must know.
Though this story is a very sad one I feel it is relevant to include this information. Our country, state and city are being flooded by illegal immigrants and once good paying jobs, such as skyscraper window washing, are being taken over by these people who willingly work for much less.

Perhaps in a future article you could address the subject of why our state and city continue Sanctuary policies. Policies that I do not believe were ever endorsed by the citizens of the state or city. I do not think of illegal alien residents as citizens.

Thank You for your time.
A concerned citizen and reader.
Brooklyn, NY

I expect many (on their side) might think this comes from a heartless ratbastard but I KNOW the thought must have crossed many other minds.

Here is the link to this mornings story:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12132007/ne ... 144524.htm

Something else that I wondered was just how rich is Michael Hoszowski getting by employing illegal immigrants and failing to maintain safe working conditions? Well there is a chance they were legal immigrants but I doubt it!