Murrieta Protest Leader: I Joined When My Granddaughter Got Hand and Foot Disease (Video)

Written By : Cassy Fiano
July 10, 2014

The influx of illegal immigrant children have more consequences than just breaking our laws and taxing our border patrol — they’re bringing diseases with them, too. And when radio host Douglas Gibbs found out his granddaughter got hand, foot, and mouth disease because of the flood of illegal immigrants, he got involved in the protests.
ADVERTISEMENT

“For eight months they’ve been bringing in immigrants but they’ve been doing it in the middle of the night… Basically, they come in with shipments every 72 hours. I became aware of it and started really researching it when my granddaughter, three years-old, was diagnosed with hand and foot disease and the doctor made the comment, ‘Hey, I don’t understand this. We got this sudden spike in disease here lately. So, I started researching and found out it was a direct result of the illegal immigration coming in.”

Obama has put Americans at risk in so many different ways, disease being just one of them, and for what? So that he can ensure a few thousand more Democrat voters? This kind of corruption and lawlessness is sickening, and thank God for people like Douglas Gibbs willing to stand up and fight back.

Also see: Politically Correct Fairy Tales

http://www.rightwingnews.com/illegal-immigration-2/murrieta-protest-leader-i-joined-when-my-granddaughter-got-hand-and-foot-disease-video/