Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Murtha, Traitorous Left Exploit Haditha

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showt ... hp?t=30522
    Murtha, Traitorous Left Exploit Haditha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Human Events ^ | June 1, 2006 | Michael Reagan

If you pay close attention to the media firestorm over the incident in Haditha, you'll discover constant references to the war in Vietnam in general and My Lai in particular.

That's no accident. The crazed American left in and out of the media is trying to accomplish in Iraq what they accomplished in Vietnam-a shameful American defeat wrested from the jaws of victory.

Make no mistake about it, these traitorous anti-war zealots are salivating over the possibility that they can exploit whatever happened in Haditha last November just as they exploited the My Lai massacre and thousands of G.I. deaths in Vietnam.

Without any real knowledge of the Nov. 19 deaths of 24 civilians and the role if any played in the killings by United States Marines, the despicable Democrat Rep. John Murtha is charging that members of the Marine Corps killed those civilians in cold blood.

The media is whooping and hollering over Murtha's accusations, showcasing him on radio and TV broadcasts and egging him on, something scarcely needed since he's been all too anxious to clutter up the air waves with his egomaniacal blatherings.

This is all a matter of déjà vu to those of us who remember what happened in Vietnam, and how the same media now ranting and raving about Haditha helped drive us from Vietnam-where we were winning-an outcome that cost the lives of over a million Vietnamese and Cambodians.

Central to the attempt to drive us out of Vietnam were the phony atrocity stories peddled by the likes of Jane Fonda and John Kerry and the story of My Lai where somewhere between 300 and 500 Vietnamese villagers were butchered by an out-of-control U.S. Army unit-a real atrocity that bolstered Kerry's phony accounts of American misbehavior in battle.

In Vietnam, the left learned their lesson well and they are now applying it to Iraq, where they hope to obtain similar results-the mightiest nation on the face of the earth cutting and running from a conflict against a ragtag foe we are slowly and painfully winning.

The worst aspect of this treasonous activity is the motive behind much of the anti-war hysteria-an insane hatred of George W. Bush and the overwhelming lust of the Democrats to regain control of Capitol Hill no matter what it costs the United States of America in blood and treasure.

Don't make any mistake about it-that exactly what is driving John Murtha-this war's John Kerry-and his conscienceless colleagues. They didn't give a doodly damn that their part in causing the U.S. to bug out of Vietnam caused more than 58,000 of our fellow Americans to have died in vain. And today they couldn't care less if the grieving survivors-moms, dads, wives and children-of the soldiers and Marines who laid down their lives in Iraq have to face the possibility that their loved ones' deaths were meaningless.

What these modern-day Benedict Arnolds are attempting to do is the recreate the shameful spectacle of battle-scarred veterans coming home from Vietnam to be cursed and spat at and called baby killers by the very people they risked their lives to serve.

Their crocodile tears over the killings in Haditha-which may or may not have been justified by the exigencies of combat-masks their delight that they may now have a new My Lai. Never mind that My Lai costs hundreds of deaths while in Haditha just 24 people died in what may have been the heat of battle. With the enthusiastic cooperation of the media the two incidents are compared to sap the morale of the American people to the point where they will accept a shameful defeat and leave the people of Iraq to the same kind of tender mercies shown to the betrayed people of Vietnam and Cambodia.

I want to tell the veterans of Vietnam that this is what they did to you and this is what John Murtha and the rest of the traitorous left are now trying to do to the brave men and women in Iraq. They want to turn their image into that of baby killers. You should be the ones marching in the streets against the left and John Murtha and his slimy friends. You must not allow what happened to you happen to the men and women in Iraq.

-30-

Amen!

wep561
    Where in hades have you been hiding man, welcome to our site from Nitty, What a powerful story teller you are, you have said my sentiments exactally, only a whole lot better then I myself, could have said it! We need you in our fight against this illegal invasion, be sure to read all the rules, as I didnt do that myself on first coming here and got into a little trouble with William ( I deserved it for not reading them first), the president, I think you will love our site!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    wep561
    Where in hades have you been hiding man, welcome to our site from Nitty, What a powerful story teller you are, you have said my sentiments exactally, only a whole lot better then I myself, could have said it! We need you in our fight against this illegal invasion, be sure to read all the rules, as I didnt do that myself on first coming here and got into a little trouble with William, the president, I think you will love out site!
    Nitty, that is quite a compliment and I must say that I am honored by your words. Just as you are a true American patriot, I am the same.
    It is the duty of every true American to not only recognize the truth, but to also demand it.
    Americans such as you, some of our leaders, and several others from this site are the only hope for the survival of our country.
    I am here to fight with you.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

Take note that this alledgedly took place last November. I find the timing of this noteworthy. Another ploy to distract American's from the house decision on immigration bills.

They should blame it on MS-13 and the government insistance that they allow illegal's in the military. Bet the story would disappear real quick from public headlines and interest if they did exactly that.

They want to demoralize our troops! They're trying to duplicate the communists/JfnKerry's work during Vietnam. Notice how the VVAW and the IVAW have been given an influx of capitol to show their faces again?

This time..........they're going to get one hell of a fight
    Our Vets will NOT let this go without being challenged.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Without any real knowledge of the Nov. 19 deaths of 24 civilians and the role if any played in the killings by United States Marines, the despicable Democrat Rep. John Murtha is charging that members of the Marine Corps killed those civilians in cold blood.
    John Murtha is one of the most despicable human beings on earth!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree that ANY puffed up posturing for the sake of the "world opinion"on the alleged actions of the members of Kilo company is despicable.
    Who really IS the enemy? Kilo company should have been home enjoying weekend barbeques with their families not stuck in Iraq on their 3rd tour! They have been there since the rush to Baghdad, and in Fallujah during that retaking, only to be sent to Haditha a hole of a place full of hateful people who videotape their daily hangings of "spys" to the delight of the clapping children in attendance, who watch those videos like our kids watch cartoons.

I do not and will not blame one single soldier! What's this values training? What good is 'values training' when you can't possibly tell who the enemy is? This is bloody guerrilla warfare!

What the HELL does SUPPORT OUR TROOPS mean if we can't support them when they have faced what NO ONE should ever have to face day after night after day after night after day? I'm so frigging sick (and yeah I'm old enough to remember Vietnam) of the Globalists using our sons AND daughters for their WARS!

I talk to a boy (he'll always be a boy to me ) I've known since he was 7 years old. He's not my natural son- but he's my son- I talk to him by phone at least once a week. Damn I love that kid. Lately he's been calling more often. And I know what that means. I pray for him, and for all our sons and daughters everyday. I encourage him to be careful, I advise him to stay vigilant, and I comfort him with stories from the neighborhood. But I won't tell him that he's fighting for a lost cause.
    I wonder if those kids in Kilo company -or alot of others there for that matter- are still fighting for the cause, I wonder that they're fighting to keep their brothers and sisters and themselves there alive. ..Holding on to love and honor for each other because for some, and after all that time there, that's what they have been forced to live for.