Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Muslim Extremist's Web Site Stirs Mixed Emotions in Charlott

DEPORT THIS GUY NOW!

Muslim Extremist's Web Site Stirs Mixed Emotions in Charlotte, N.C.
    Friday, June 06, 2008

By Cristina Corbin

FOXNews.com

Samir Khan runs an extremist Muslim blog from his home in Charlotte, N.C., which experts say is the best in the English language.

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — In a quiet, upscale neighborhood in Charlotte, N.C., rows of custom-style homes and neatly landscaped lawns represent the American dream.

But one local resident has shattered that image, calling for the death of American troops in Iraq and supporting Al Qaeda through his Web site, which he reportedly runs from his parents' home.

Samir Khan is the man behind Revolution.Muslimpad.com — a radical Islamic site that praises Usama bin Laden and asks for Allah to “curse more American soldiers.â€

And where is ICE, FBI etc.?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote]One of Khan’s neighbors, Ron Williams, also defended Khan’s right to free speech.

“Our actions (in Iraq) were interpreted broadly in the Muslim world as an attack on Islam,â€
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

[quote]Neighbors described Khan — who immigrated to the U.S. from Saudi Arabia when he was 7 years old — as “friendlyâ€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah and Pat McCory thinks I will vote for him for Governor He can't even control the problem in Charlotte and you know whats so bad, I only live 30 minutes from Charlotte. The East side of my county is slowly being over took by Mecklenburg county. Maybe that New Sheriff they have down there from VA will do something about this...lol
    He supposedly did alot of good in VA
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Yeah, send his butt back to Saudi Arabia. He obviously doesn't seem to want to be an American. I hope his neighbors will watch him intently and report any suspicious activity. Why hasn't this site been shut down? Can't the feds get him on terrorist activity?

[quote]Mahmoud said the blood-drenched videos Khan shows of U.S. soldiers injured in combat “serve the purpose of making the reality of the Iraqi scene visible to people.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Oh, Great! And this Kahn character lives in Charlotte, NC, where Charlotte Observer reporter Mary Schulken operates! She's the one who accused William Gheen and ALIPAC of spewing hatred. I wonder why she doesn't zero in on Samir Kahn in her quest to stem the tide of hatred!?
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

why can't this site be shut down? THis is not a free speech issue.

Abdullah Mahmud, an acquaintance of Khan’s who attends the same mosque, the Islamic Center of Greater Charlotte, defended Khan's viewpoints, saying his anger stems from the United States' foreign policy and occupation of Iraq.
    Sounds like Obama talk to me.

I wonder if this Islamic website owner is a citizen? He might be one in legal terms, but IMO he is NOT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN and never will be one.

IMO, Islam has no place in a Christian country.

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast