Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What a hypocrite. If advocates for the death of America while LIVING IN AMERICA. How much more HYPOCRITICAL IS THAT?

It just proves that he is a coward. If he is really worth his salt, he would have left the US -- TO PROVE HIS POINT. He is nothing but a pansy Generation X baby trying to get his 15 minutes of fame.

Ohhh, I am SURE the FBI already know about him. And even if he is a citizen already, his rhetoric qualifies him for stripping him of his citizenship and deported. TERRORISM -- IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM -- WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN AMERICA TODAY, post 9-11.

I hope we get a follow-up story of ICE nabbing him and deporting him.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Hellooooo....FBI....Somebody....?? Time to do the job We The People pay you for! Chop-chop!!!!

If I did this kind of crap I would be under the jail by now.I swear it seems like all of our elected officials are on some kind of permanent vacation.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

[quote]But one local resident has shattered that image, calling for the death of American troops in Iraq and supporting Al Qaeda through his Web site, which he reportedly runs from his parents' home.

a radical Islamic site that praises Usama bin Laden and asks for Allah to “curse more American soldiers.â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12