MUSLIMS IN 21ST CENTURY AMERICA: WHAT OUR CITIZENS SAY

By Frosty Wooldridge
November 30, 2009
NewsWithViews.com

This expose’ series on Islam in America suffered several threats by Islamic individuals that neglected to remember that here in the United States of America, not the United States of Islam—we enjoy 1st Amendment rights to free expression. Americans cannot and will not be frightened by threats nor can we be pushed into political correctness by Muslim terrorist groups on our own soil.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations loves to intimidate Americans for speaking freely by slinging a host of name-calling that speaks to ‘political correctness’. They utilize the term with precise guilt, but when a Fort Hood massacre, or Detroit shootout, or Denver bomber, or Texas honor killing, or South Carolina honor killing or an Arizona honor killing make front page news—not a peep from CAIR.

Therefore, let’s examine a few thoughts by Americans brave enough to step forward to Islam’s assault on Americans: February 26, 2006, Michigan State University Engineering Professor Indrek S. Wichman, informed the local Muslims:

Dear Moslem Association, “As a professor of Mechanical Engineering here at MSU I intend to protest your protest. I am offended not by cartoons, but by more mundane things like beheadings of civilians, cowardly attacks on public buildings, suicide murders, murders of Catholic priests (the latest in Turkey), burnings of Christian churches, the continued persecution of Coptic Christians in Egypt, the imposition of Sharia law on non-Muslims, the rapes of Scandinavian girls and women (called 'whores' in your culture), the murder of film directors in Holland, and the rioting and looting in Paris, France. This is what offends me, a soft-spoken person and academic, and many, many of my colleagues. I counsel you dissatisfied, aggressive, brutal, and uncivilized slave-trading Moslems to be very aware of this as you proceed with your infantile 'protests.' If you do not like the values of the West - see the 1st Amendment - you are free to leave. I hope for God's sake that most of you choose that option. Please return to your ancestral homelands and build them up yourselves instead of troubling Americans.â€