Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I clicked on Z's link to the origianl article. Funny that there is no room to comment. Also funny is that the author (the anchor baby) does not have an email to respond to, as is usual with other online articles.

Hmmmmmmmmm, IS THE AUTHOR AFRAID OF THE LOGICAL-BASE BACKLASH?

If the author was REALLY PROUD OF HIS ESSAY AND HIS FATHER'S SAGA, THEN WHY NO EMAIL-RESPONSE ADDRESS? Hmmmm...this is proof-positive of the author's shame and embarrassment of his heritage.

He tried hard to get our sympathy; however, ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL to the ordinary USA citizen. THE AUTHOR IS NOTHING BUT AN ANCHOR BABY -- I DON'T GIVE A SH*T ABOUT WHAT ANCHOR BABIES THINK.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

MW
    Ex_OC wrote:

If the author was REALLY PROUD OF HIS ESSAY AND HIS FATHER'S SAGA, THEN WHY NO EMAIL-RESPONSE ADDRESS? Hmmmm...this is proof-positive of the author's shame and embarrassment of his heritage
    It's very possible that the essay isn't even legit. Perhaps it was written by the daughter or son of an American citizen. Illegal alien advocates don't seem to have boundaries when attempting to gain gain sympathy for illegal immigrants.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OK, OK--kind of vulgar--but

"I see in his borderland adventures the pluck of the Pilgrims, the resolve of a homesteader, the type of pioneer ethos that has fueled this country for so long."

I can only say to that "pilgrim", "Pluck you!!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12