Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mystery Surrounds Cyber Missile That Crippled Iran's Nuclear

Mystery Surrounds Cyber Missile That Crippled Iran's Nuclear Weapons Ambitions

By Ed Barnes

Published November 26, 2010

In the 20th century, this would have been a job for James Bond.

The mission: Infiltrate the highly advanced, securely guarded enemy headquarters where scientists in the clutches of an evil master are secretly building a weapon that can destroy the world. Then render that weapon harmless and escape undetected.

But in the 21st century, Bond doesn't get the call. Instead, the job is handled by a suave and very sophisticated secret computer worm, a jumble of code called Stuxnet, which in the last year has not only crippled Iran's nuclear program but has caused a major rethinking of computer security around the globe.

Intelligence agencies, computer security companies and the nuclear industry have been trying to analyze the worm since it was discovered in June by a Belarus-based company that was doing business in Iran. And what they've all found, says Sean McGurk, the Homeland Security Department's acting director of national cyber security and communications integration, is a “game changer.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It wasn't thant complicated. I simply bribed Abdul, to upload the virus from a memory stick.

Very cool!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Banned
    We need some good paying jobs.
    My dog had a worm.
    He crapped it out.
    Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    We need some good paying jobs.
    My dog had a worm.
    He crapped it out.
    Enough said.
    Huh?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke