Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Heading in the right step; finally

"U.S. Rep. Sue Myrick and Mecklenburg County Sheriff Jim Pendergraph called Tuesday for North Carolina to begin determining the citizenship of all inmates entering the prison system."

Well its the perfect place to check their legal or illegal status before entering into our jails. Once established; if their illegal after serving their time they can be quickly deported never to harm another soul or commit another crime here.

I'm glad to see that criminals are going to be deported not only will it stop future crimes but save taxpayers tons of money on jailing them again. All I can say is it's about time we got a handle on this mess.

Well its the perfect place to check their legal or illegal status before entering into our jails. Once established; if their illegal after serving their time they can be quickly deported never to harm another soul or commit another crime here.
    Unfortunately, many, many illegals have been deported after getting out of prison only to turn up a week later right back in this country committing another crime. The border is not secure and they just come right back in.

I think if the crime is bad enough, they should just execute them and put us out of our misery. And if it isn't all that bad, just send them home. But first, they need to put a whole bunch of soldiers on the border to make sure they don't come back across it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I, completely agree with you JUNIUSJnr! Just start a death march for the bad ones and get rid of the not so bad or send them off to the Gulf to fight like I, had to and really learn what being an American is all about, courage, respect and honesty! Most have no idea what this means as they cut to the front of the line. Peace, U.S. Special Ops. Retired

Banned
    begin determining the citizenship of all inmates entering the prison system.
    This was never done before ???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12