Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'We can't do that'

"Why should we treat them any different because they're foreign born?" Harrison said. "We can't do that; I can't do that."
    Oh i pray we can and will ! Illegal . What part of that word do you not understand ? Law Breakers and ID Thieves which is a Felony . These are heavy crimes . Come in our Country , Dishonor it . Rape our Social Services and School systems . Hide behide your Hate Org's and you don't think the Citizen isn't Angry ?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

It's about time that there is now a movement to rid our State of these illegals . I have been complaining since 1991 and now maybe someone will listen to the " little people " for a change . I'll be at the legislature building on the 18th . Hope to see a lot of you there .

Rivas, the Baptist minister, warns of the program having a chilling effect on those who are in the U.S. illegally but are otherwise law-abiding -- they may start avoiding all contact with deputies and police officers.

A chilling effect?????????????? Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[b]Just another Elitist Special Interest Group for The Elitist Politicians, their Elitist Contributors. Big Labor, BIG RELIGION, Chamber of Commerce, Special Interest Groups, and former Elitist presidents of Third World Countries consider United States citizens only as “units of laborâ€

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Wake Sheriff Donnie Harrison, who estimates that at least 10 percent of the 1,200 people he houses daily in his three jails are foreign-born, can't wait for the deportation program to start. He brushed off criticism that many of the people facing deportation may be accused of nothing more than traffic offenses, such as driving without a license.

"They're the ones that made the mistake, we didn't," Harrison said. "They're here illegally."

Correct. If we are to restore credibility in our immigration system, at some time (i.e. now) we are going to have to finally stop making exceptions, stop making excuses, stop looking the other way, and actually start enforcing the law.
    I love that "they're the ones that made the mistake, we didn't,. . .they're here illegally." I LOVE THAT. Another Sheriff Joe.

Way to go William. Hey William, do we have figures on crime reduction in cities that have the 287(g) program contrasting before and after the programs were implemented?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk
    It's about time that there is now a movement to rid our State of these illegals . I have been complaining since 1991 and now maybe someone will listen to the " little people " for a change . I'll be at the legislature building on the 18th . Hope to see a lot of you there .
    Welcome Hawk, glad you're here with us.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great Job ALIPAC and William for introducing Wake County to the program.

I noticed 2 weeks ago there were 3 counties signed up and now there are 7 and as word spreads on this, more will sign up.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk
    Welcome Hawk, glad you're here with us.
    Welcome Hawk, stay awhile kick your shoes off and enjoy the program, its a wild ride here. We have a lot of friends, and you will get to know people
    through the posts. We have a big family here.

if they where Legal they wouldnt be scared.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Assimilation

Turning to gangs for protection, rather than coming here legally and "assimilating" or in the words of my neighbor, "becoming and AMERICAN," means these folks are not here for America, but for other purposes only.
    As agricultural workers under current legal programs, an unlimited number can come, so long as their boss will pay the acceptable fed rate & assure they go home after season is done.
    These folks want to come, stay, find other than agricultural jobs (the one's American can do and do do!), and then still not assimilate legally!
    I care not where an illegal comes from. I care they stay illegally. I care they drive illegally w/o a license. I care they drive illegally w/o insurance. I care they illegally use forged, stolen, & duplicate identity documents to obtain any & all benefits of being here.
    Color of skin, nation or origin, religion, speech, sex, these all mean nothing. Being here illegally & doing all that is done illegally, exposes the "content of their character."
    <a href>http://www.alipac.us/</a>

'We can't do that'

"Why should we treat them any different because they're foreign born?" Harrison said. "We can't do that; I can't do that."
    Does this person work for the "Law enforsement" or "unenforsement"?
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast