Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

N.C.: Illegal Alien Killer of Three American Children to Be

Exclusive: Illegal Alien Killer of Three American Children to Be Offered Plea Deal
    The Editors

Source: The Family Security Foundation, Inc.
    Date: August 13, 2007
    Betrayal of the mother of two - who both were killed by the drunken actions of an illegal alien named Pastor Rios Sanchez (pictured) - compounds the tragedy of her children’s untimely deaths. If citizens cannot turn to district attorneys and other government officials for justice, in what kind of country do we live?

In one of the more despicable acts committed in this Washington, DC-sanctioned illegal alien disaster that plagues our country and all law-abiding citizens within it, today in Sanford, North Carolina, an illegal alien named Pastor Rios Sanchez, killer of three American children, will be offered an opportunity to walk away from the responsibility he bears for this dreadful and tragic crime.

Lee County Assistant District Attorney Mike Beam, in a shameful and disgusting act that will be repudiated by all decent Americans, plans to offer Rios a chance to plead guilty to three counts of mere involuntary manslaughter and face only 16 to 20 months in prison for each count.

Reporting on the incident, Gordon Anderson of the Sanford Herald in Sanford, North Carolina, had this to say:

The news has Dannon Forbes of Columbia, S.C., fuming. Forbes is the mother of 16Â*year-old Ben Leonard and 22Â*year-old Megan Hughes, both of whom were killed on Oct. 27 when Rios, 55, slammed head-on into their vehicle on Avent’s Ferry Road. Jennifer Carter, 18, a friend from Jacksonville of the other two victims, also died in the accident.

Forbes said she hopes the presiding judge will reject the plea deal. “All I know is that I have to keep fighting this,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Betrayal of the mother of two - who both were killed by the drunken actions of an illegal alien named Pastor Rios Sanchez (pictured) - compounds the tragedy of her children’s untimely deaths. If citizens cannot turn to district attorneys and other government officials for justice, in what kind of country do we live?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is going to stop him from coming back to plague and kill more innocent Americans

Well, let's see.....the electric chair? lethal injection? a bullet?
    And before I'm moderated outta here, I'm not promoting violence. I'm simply promoting JUSTICE.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    What is going to stop him from coming back to plague and kill more innocent Americans

And before I'm moderated outta here, I'm not promoting violence. I'm simply promoting JUSTICE.
    Nah, all that costs money. A rope or an ax would be great as it can be used again!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by florgal

How about a friggin baseball bat? That's what this puke needs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm just reading this and I am just SPEECHLESS just so SPEECHLESS

All these criminals acts keeps reminding me why I am against Illegal Immigration, not because it is simply them breaking the law, because I too was a victim of acts that illegals have done to me. I am so furious maybe I am ready to tell my story. This sickens that my stomach turns into knots.

I pray that this mother sues every dam institution and invididuals who are responsibles aiding and abeting this drunken bastard.

16Â*year-old Ben Leonard and 22Â*year-old Megan Hugh RIP, we will not give up fighting

District Attorney 919-708-4426
    Mike Beam, Assistant District Attorney 708-4431
    Byran Beasley, Assistant District Attorney 708-4432
    Greg Durham, Assistant District Attorney 708-4433
    Kay Key, Legal Assistant 708-4429
    Melanie Webster, Victim Witness Legal Assistant 708-4439
    Sonja Potter, Legal Assistant 708-4468

District attorney
    Susan Doyle
    Lee County Courthouse
    PO Box 4209
    Sanford, NC 27330