Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

N.Y.: Undocumented alien charged with sexual contact with ch

Undocumented alien charged with sexual contact with child
    April 2, 2010

NEW PALTZ – An undocumented alien from Mexico has been arrested and charged with repeatedly having sexual contact with a 10-year-old girl at a residence in New Paltz.

The Ulster County Family Violence Investigation Unit arrested Eduardo Santiago, 40, of Colonial Drive in the Village of New Paltz and charged him with course of sexual conduct against a child in the second degree, a felony, and endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor.

Santiago was arrested based on information developed during an investigation alleging that from the end of 2004 into 2006 he repeatedly had sexual contact with the girl.

He was arraigned and remanded to the Ulster County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.

He was arrested on April 1.

www.midhudsonnews.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bail is ONLY $10,000?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am a recent graduate of high school and this does not surprise me. Those illegal aliens are perverts that prey on young girls. I've seen them hit on middle school girls.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today