Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't forget to contact Congressman Brady-TX. and thank him for this...he approved it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Bad things sometimes happen to Mexican trucks parked in truck stops, highway rest stops
    and when they are driving down dark lonely highways late at night.
    Or so I've been told.
    i drove for years. i wouldnt want to be parked in any area that had any adverse issues lingering. too bad, it wont go over well imho.

$1000 tires and air lines will cut into the shmexi-truckers bottom line real fast. :P

1 dead-head, after a few "repairs" will have the invaders rethinking the whole USA long haul experience. im not too worried about it.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"I've heard of Horsepower!" what the hell do you call this? Wonder if he's insured?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It seems that i recall Barry Soetoro denouncing the negative effects of the Nafta agreement on American jobs and industries when he was campaigning back in '07. He would take a serious look at repealing Nafta. That was then, this is now and now he takes his orders from his globalist puppetiers. It seems to me that Barry Soetoro would much rather climb to the tip top of a tall tree and tell a lie than to stand on the ground and tell the truth. Barry Soetoro thinks he's slick. The truly sad thing is, the Republitards will probably nominate some globalist puppet and discourage lots of people from voting Soetoro out. Can you say.......Juan McAmnesty?

Mexican Truck Drivers in US

This article did not mention the fact that the American tax payer will be paying for getting the mexican trucks up to code.

In the meantime, US truckers are losing money by the tons! Businesses have decreased, gasoline has increased tremendously! Mexican truckers will have the tracking devices paid for by the US tax payer...US, well you know the answer.

Question: What American trucker would go to mexico loaded with a truck full of valuables?

There is nothing to address the potential for smuggling as with the two trucks spotted recently holding a combined total of over 500 illegal aliens...including OTM's. What about the drug smuggling and cartel influence that is nationwide in mexico, think they will stop there with this opportunity.

Best let mexico sort out its problems before getting more involved in their government quagmire than we already have. Our hands are already full with caring and feeding the mexican illegal alien population. America first!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "I've heard of Horsepower!" what the hell do you call this? Wonder if he's insured?

A cow and two dumbasses If cow was alittle taller or cab alittle lower they could use its tail as wind sheild wiper.

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Bad things sometimes happen to Mexican trucks parked in truck stops, highway rest stops
    and when they are driving down dark lonely highways late at night.
    Or so I've been told.
    i drove for years. i wouldnt want to be parked in any area that had any adverse issues lingering. too bad, it wont go over well imho.
    It will work both ways. The American drivers in Mexico will also be robbed or killed by Cartel members.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast