Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Bad things sometimes happen to Mexican trucks parked in truck stops, highway rest stops
    and when they are driving down dark lonely highways late at night.
    Or so I've been told.
    i drove for years. i wouldnt want to be parked in any area that had any adverse issues lingering. too bad, it wont go over well imho.
    It will work both ways. The American drivers in Mexico will also be robbed or killed by Cartel members.
    I'LL BE DAMNED IF MY SON IS GOING TO BE DRIVING HIS TRUCK IN THAT DIRECTION. THIS IS GOING TO BE NOTHING BUT A FORM OF GENOCIDE PER THE U.S. GOVERNMENT. WHAT OTHER HAIR BRAIN IDEA WILL THEY COME UP WITH NEXT MEXICAN TRUCKERS SHOULD STAY ON THEIR SIDE OF THE BORDER AND, THE U.S. TRUCKERS SHOULD DO LIKE WISE. I'M SO SICK OF OBAMA AND, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HE IS SENT PACKING COME 2012

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    I'M SO SICK OF OBAMA AND, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HE IS SENT PACKING COME 2012
    "I sure did miss you!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    I had a hispanic driver come in my business a couple of weeks ago wanting directions to the local brewery- MILLER COORS - At least I think that's what he wanted because he didn't speak a word of English. Not. One. Word. He had a tablet with the words "Miller Brewing" handwritten in English which he showed me while trying to convey that he wanted me to draw him a map. I don't know if he understood me when I told him he had no business driving on the road my tax dollars paid for if he couldn't speak English so get the hell out NOW, but he left and went somewhere else.
    HOW IN THE SAM HILL DID HE MAKE IT AS FAR AS HE DID, NOT KNOWING A WORD OF ENGLISH THATS DANGEROUS ON THE HIGHWAYS, A DRIVER NOT KNOWING HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH CHANCES ARE HE CAN'T READ IT EITHER.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    I'M SO SICK OF OBAMA AND, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HE IS SENT PACKING COME 2012
    "I sure did miss you!"
    BACK AT YOU

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234