Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Napolitano: It's Congress' turn to act on immigration

Napolitano: It's Congress' turn to act on immigration
    by Gary Martin
    9/14/2010

WASHINGTON — Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Monday that an unprecedented amount of manpower and technology has secured the Southwest border and clears the way for Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform.

Napolitano said the Obama administration has met every benchmark set by Congress on border security and called on lawmakers to “quit moving the goal posts.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

September 14, 2010
    Laurie Roberts

Napolitano: Border is secure

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano has evidently checked off one thing on her to-do list.

At a conference of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute on Monday, Napolitano announced that the border is now secure, clearing the way for Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform.

According to a story in today’s San Antonio Express-News, Napolitano said the Obama administration’s addition of manpower and technology on the border has not just made the border “as secure as it’s ever beenâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LMAO

The Border is anything BUT secure you idiot Napolitano. Its so damn INsecure you had to put up Warning/Danger signs to keep people away from it. You are a lying sack of crapola.

Deport all illegal aliens

Ms. Napolitano and Mr. Obama: The immigration system is not broken. What is broken are the politicians like you two that do not want to enforce current immigration laws. We do not want amnesty for illegal aliens. Enforce the laws and illegals will leave.

11 Million illegal Immigrants in this country with earend Citizen ships I don't think so Back ground Check or Not still should Not Be in the USA
    don't the voice Of American Have any say is this I think we all should Have some say In this Isay no ship them all home this Country Is one hell Of a Mess . & you Help Obama
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need Congress to fire Napolitano and put her on trial for treason against the people of America.

The border is secure LMAO. She's a crazy .....

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

napolitano
    have you *Obama been to the border yet No ? so how can you say it more secure now then befor you don't Live In Az do you . & as for the illigal Immigrant . you just want them for the vote . well Not this time the American are going to fight On this One we want our Country Back & we are going to get it Back . as I saw on Tv They don't want Obama for President again theyshould fire Napolitano she is not for The American at all

Napolitano: Border "As Secure As It Has Ever Been"
    Last Updated: Tue, 09/14/2010 - 12:44pm

As violence escalates along the Mexican border and overwhelmed federal agents are increasingly attacked by heavily armed drug smugglers, the nation’s delusional Homeland Security chief assures the area is “as secure as it has ever been.â€

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Her Hispanic Heritage style enforcement is so full of holes you can drive a hundred semis through it. What's she trying to do. Appeal to the preferred ethnic group for backup? Wrong Janet. Your job is to the representatives of all the American people, not just a Hispanic Caucus.

Nothing should be taken up by THIS Congress based on HER chosen moment in time or any other Obama cohorts' commencement epiphany. These people are reluctant players in the first place and are relatively inexperienced in their roles in the scope of time.

We need proof!
    We need extensive tests with documentated reports over a significant period of time.
    We need at least FIVE (5) YEARS of additional strong border enforcement and internal regulation before any Congressional discussion of this problem even begins to move towards legislation.
    The assessment needs to be long and foolproof.
    We have to know it works.
    And it needs to go well beyond this administration.

And so it begins. Get ready America. We're now going to be fighting against ourselves. All of you here at Alipac have helped so much to change history. And these midterm elections will be historic. I wish I myself would have found you sooner so I could bang the drum louder! I thank you everyday.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast