Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I love this woman ! You keep saying what your saying babe . Talk like this makes my position look better and better everyday.

this has to be the most incompetent DHS secretary we have had.
    And I thought Skeletor Chertoff was bad.

There is no way in hell that she or anyone else can know that border is secure when she has not been to the Arizona border. not her has boss.
    the clown in the white house.
    WHY? because he has taken seven vacations this year and none have been to the american southwest because HE DOES NOT CARE

Added to Homepage with amended Title

Napolitano: Border Secure, It's Congress' turn to act on Immigration

http://www.alipac.us/article-5653--0-0.html

[quote]WASHINGTON — Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Monday that an unprecedented amount of manpower and technology has secured the Southwest border and clears the way for Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform.

Napolitano said the Obama administration has met every benchmark set by Congress on border security and called on lawmakers to “quit moving the goal posts.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There will be no talking till the ten million or so are sent home.

Anyone that sneaks across our border has a criminal background.

OMG, THEY JUST WON'T QUIT WILL THEY I'M SICK OF THE LIES ABOUT THE BORDER BEING SECURE WHEN IT ISN'T I'M ALSO SICK AND TIRED OF THEM SAYING THAT OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM IS BROKEN WHEN ITS NOT. THE ONLY THING THAT IS BROKEN IS THE POLITICIANS WHO REFUSE TO SECURE OUR BORDER BECAUSE IMO, THEY ARE GETTING THEIR SHARE OF THE MONEY FROM THE DRUGS COMING INTO THE COUNTRY. THEY ALSO WANT TO REFORM OUR SYSTEM AT THE DEMAND OF MEXICO AND ITS PEOPLE. I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW UNTIL I'M ON THE VERGE OF TEARS. IF THIS IGNORANT BUNCH THAT IS IN CONTROL NOW CHANGE ONE LITTLE PIECE OF OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS JUST TO MAKE MEXICO HAPPY, THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY THIS IS A DAMN SHAME THAT THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT AND THEIR PIECE A S**T FOR A PRESIDENT ARE DEMANDING THAT OUR LAWS BE CHANGED TO SUIT THEM, AND THIS GOVRNMENT IS MOVING HEAVEN AND HELL TO APPEASE THESE NOBODY'S. IMPEACH OBAMA, AND VOTE THE REST OF THE ILLEGAL ALIEN LOVING MORONS OUT OF OFFICE

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx
    napolitano
    have you *Obama been to the border yet No ? so how can you say it more secure now then befor you don't Live In Az do you . & as for the illigal Immigrant . you just want them for the vote . well Not this time the American are going to fight On this One we want our Country Back & we are going to get it Back . as I saw on Tv They don't want Obama for President again theyshould fire Napolitano she is not for The American at all
    OBAMA HAS BEEN EVERY WHERE ELSE BUT TO THE BORDER, THE MAN HAS NO GUTS TO GO TO THE BORDER BECAUSE HE KNOWS ITS NOT ABOUT TO BE SECURE AND WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF SENDING THE NG DOWN THERE WHEN THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO DETAIN ILLEGALS TRYING TO CROSS INTO THE COUNTRY. AND I THINK IT IS A LOW DOWN DIRTY SHAME THAT THEY HAVE CEDED FEDERAL LAND FOR THEM TO CROSS AND RUN THEIR DRUGS ILLEGALLY OBAMA IS MAKING A MESS OF THIS COUNTRY, AND STILL TRYING TO BLAME BUSH. WHAT A IDIOT, HE MIGHT HAVE BOOK SENSE BUT HE LACKS COMMON SENSE

YOU KNOW, I FIND IT VERY APPALLING THAT U.S. CITIZENS ARE STRIPPED OF THEIR CITIZENSHIP IF THEY BREAK THE LAW FOR SOME CRIMES. BUT WHEN PEOPLE BREAK OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS BY COMING HERE LIVING AND WORKING IN THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY, OUR DUMBED DOWN CORRUPT GOVERNMENT WANTS TO GIVE THEM AMNESTY AND A PATH TO CITIZENSHIP. THIS IS SO WRONG

Banned

Crapolitano

What a pathetic life form. A lying sack of crap. A traitor to our country that has no problem lying to promote the Democratic agenda. First they start letting Illegals go.then Dingy Harry announces that he will attach the "Dream Act" AMNESTY to the defense bill,and now Crapolitano annouces the border Is secure. This administration Is aiding and abetting Illegal Immigration In It's entirety,and they need to be called out for purposely trying to destroy our country. Crapolitano Is the absolute definition of what Is wrong with our Republic. People like her should NEVER hold any type of government office that affects the health of an entire nation. Our country Is morphing Into the third world as we speak,and we need to stop these radical progressives before they complete their mission of giving our country away to Mexico..... TS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast