Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you rob, cheat, steal and kill you're God's people, but if you want the law enforced you're the son of the devil. I call that government speak.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Click on the link and go leave your post on phoenix new times
    Thanks jamesw62, good idea.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

American citizens of Hispanic descent, and Hispanics in the country legally can continue to expect to be harassed by law enforcement based on the color of their skin, or the sound of their last names, or the language that they're speaking.
    Oh no. Well just tell any of the pro-American Hispanic citizens who advocate for illegal immigration to stop. Once we no longer have this problem, they will no longer risk getting what you call "harassed". Your definition of "harassment" probably means "was asked some questions, asked for documents".
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I was born and raised here by immigrant parents from Latin America....never, ever, in my life have I ever experienced any kind of "discrimination' or "profiling" and neither have any of my family members. If you're a law-abiding citizen...you have nothing to worry about and yes, I do support enforcement of our laws and the 287(g) program. I expect everyone to comply with our laws no matter what their nation of origin.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    For any city, county or state officials choose the ignore these opportunities paid for by taxpayers from all over the country is sheer stupidity.
    So...I wonder what exactly this means for some communities who have already applied.

My town and county applied 18 months plus ago. Does this mean we have more of a chance of getting the news we need? In September our sheriff announced that 21% of his jail were foreign nationals and half of our murders were committed by illegal aliens.

Here is a link to her statement.

Secretary Napolitano Issues Immigration and Border Security Action Directive

Release Date: January 30, 2009

For Immediate Release
    Office of the Press Secretary

U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Janet Napolitano announced today a wide-ranging action directive on immigration and border security.

http://www.dhs.gov/ynews/releases/pr_1233353528835.shtm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Immigration and border security. America is a nation of immigrants – and it is the Department of Homeland Security's role to manage America’s borders in a way that furthers this heritage, promoting legal immigration and cross-border commerce, while upholding the rule of law.

She Need Go No Farther .
    Except Perhaps Strictly Enforcing The Rule Of Law .

The only positive note is that Napolitano can be moved by criticism from the national press.
    Heaven forbid she should instead be moved by criticism from American citizens.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

American citizens of Hispanic descent, and Hispanics in the country legally can continue to expect to be harassed by law enforcement based on the color of their skin, or the sound of their last names, or the language that they're speaking. While doing so, local cops will ironically have a federal mandate
    My husband is Hispanic, and he has NEVER been harassed by law enforcement. He has been pulled over once for speeding, because he was speeding, not because he is Hispanic. He was asked for his driver's license, proof of insurance and registration, he gave the officer these things, showed up in court, paid his fines, and that was that. I'm so sick of people claiming that the police are guilty of racial profiling if they pull a "minority" over. He's lived his whole life in Tucson, and has never been questioned or harassed because of his ethnicity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12