Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National Geographic Attacks Border Fence

Propaganda Watch
    Liberal press in action

Take The Poll!
    National Geographic Attacks Border Fence
    The National Geographic magazine has taken aim at America's border defenses by publishing an emotion-filled propaganda piece entitled "Our Wall."
    Our readers are encouraged to read this article and post a comment. And, they are encouraged to participate in the poll on the fence. It is found at the left side of the feature page (see yellow arrow.) SEE LINK BELOW:
    http://www.americanpatrol.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well National Geographic has also been attacking Jesus. With such as the Judas Gospel. So it doesn't surprise me at them doing this.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Be sure and take the poll. It is currently going almost 3 to 1 IN FAVOR of the fence. Lets all give National Geographic a good American kick in the butt
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Banned
    National Geographic has been getting increasingly political. It's almost as bad as NPR.

Banned
    They also have a forum where you can leave comments...

Well, according to the poll and the messges left on the forum, most of the USA agrees with us here at ALIPAC. Now...all we have to do is get these wimpy vote-hungry politicians to see it the same way the majority of AMERICANS do!

Build the wall and send the illegals home...wherever that is.

MW
    I could not find the poll.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I could not find the poll.
    It was a link on the left once you get into the National Geographic site, MW. There's a list of links and I think the poll was toward the bottom of the group.

They won't be getting a subscription renewal from me this year or ever again. Like so many things in life these days, they are no longer what they once were.

MW
    Thanks, NotGoingToTakeItAnymore - found it.

Border Barriers

Are walls the most effective way to prevent illegal immigration from Mexico into the United States?

Yes 78%

No 21%

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn